HTC Desire 601 dual sim

HTC Desire 601 dual sim

deepak, 23 Dec 2013Guys plzzz help me should i go for htc 601 dual sim or xperia sp??You should buy the 601 in the singe-Sim-Version. It is much more better than the dual-Sim-Version! Greets from Germany

jay, 05 May 2014want to buy a phone with good specification but confused between... morehi. The HTC 601 Single Sim is much more better as dual Sim-Version!
I use this phone since 3 years and it is still working perfect!

• Rachel

Features of this phone is far from the features of a smartphone. Got very bad touch capability. Poor sensitivity. Memory is worse than any other. Application crash very frequent. Only good thing is the battery charge.

saw, 05 Oct 2014I have this phone and have to admit that it's utter crapJust terrible. Screen cracks from a foot and a half drop. Speed is terrible. And the camera is actually worse than you would think. It looks good because it's big.. no it's just terrible

Iam download 2gb ram and storage 16 gb

• samtabreaz

Iam download 2gb ram and storage 16 gb

• akim

• akim

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2015i cannot move the internal memory to SD card, 4 GB Internal memo... moreSame problem like me..lenovo is better than this htc..wtf

i cannot move the internal memory to SD card, 4 GB Internal memory is not enough for the download applications. i cannot download any movies or any apps. i am facing problems.

That's really the bad smartphone I ever bought.. the second SIM card doesn't work what shall I do for it ? Waiting for ur instructions.. that's my FB account :Benharkat Mabrouk many thanks

• abhi

I am really disapointed with this phone.
This is really so bad in this range so many mobile is good features and screen size is also dam good.
Networking problem is too much.
pls don't take this phone

• AnonD-196881

why bought this?!this is for china operator and 601 single sim is world wide 601.if you work with amazing 601 will push this away.this is china and htc cut lots of 601 single and makes it for web browsing. most of people have issue with this especially 1th sim bcaz 1th originally is for data sim.

• saw

I have this phone and have to admit that it's utter crap

• HDp

m not appreciated. Costly phone n not support other downloaded applications. I think purely failed model.

• HTC 601 dualsim

Bought HTC Desire 601 dualsim some few months back, and hoping to get something new from this....shit man..!!it sucks. im so dissapointed....low internal memory though it can move some apps to the sd card its of no use cuz the data files cant b moved, so whats the use of that. On top of that its a dual sim but when u insert both ur sim the network gets weak and Yes the music player doesnt have an equilazer!!! Plus its running android 4.2.2 only. bt yaa...the camera is quite good, im impressed so im still using it. bt I spend 24k for this and the spects r so very dissapointing. atleast what they could do is upgrade it to kitkat. 4 such an expensive cell the spects are so downgrade except for the camera bt then again, the camera has pixel & colour problems. Needs a major Upgrade.

• sac

Storage problem even I have 16 gb sd card what to do with

• Henry keisham

somi, 07 May 2014hi,I WANT BUY this phone,please help me. If it comes with 8GB to 16GB internal memory then i will go for it.. Most of the htc smartphone comes with high price and low internal memory and low features..

• Ali

Any good dual sim smart phone of any brand name?? I am tired of searching every one has some problem with dual sim smartphone.

• ripon

Anonymous, 21 May 2014I ca not download movie and save it to memory... So weirdI can't download big file for storage problem but I have 16 gb sd card

• Edy

Pauline, 27 Jun 2014I can't get the second slot to work - can anyone helpSend to service centre ,me to face the same problem ,htc comes with problem