HTC Desire 626

HTC Desire 626

• gamer

Sadif, 21 May 2021possessor is not good. camera quality is so low. display qu... moredude chill it's 6 years old, was decent at the time and still works ok for most things

• Sadif

possessor is not good. camera quality is so low. display quality also bad. many apps dont work. i can say its the worst phone ever i have seen

• John

wow

• John

wow

Thomas, 21 Dec 2019Value for money. Many viewpoints from people most likely la... moreNo

• sdchanman

Good when I got it. But it's android version got left behind and new apps were no longer compatible. Effectively making it a recycle bin item.

• Shahin

have you original Battery with a warranty?

• Thomas

Value for money. Many viewpoints from people most likely lacking IT skills. Have a 626 model. Will buy HTC again!

It's a good phone. Not lag at all.
But the problem is it's Battery. Even at 50-15 Battery Drains too fast. BTW This is a very good smartphone.

• Bork

I received free from att cause my old flip phone was so old att said it will not work after so many months. I was looking around for a smart ph when att offered me this desire 626 for free & no contract. What could I say? Free is cheap. It's bee ok. No real complaints, except I did exceed storage. Had to erase some pics.

It's a PLAIN NO. I would not recommend anyone to go for this model. Had bought one for me and for my mom, and both are really bad. So I can safely say it's not a one off issue with a particular piece of this model. Issues: memory problems (not sure how memory is getting consumed so much), battery charge issues (phone switches off even under 90% charge, battery even sometimes fails to charge up even if you leave it plugged for long), becomes really hot quickly ( 50 deg Celsius easily, head set is a must as you can't hold the phone close to your ears because of the heat). In a nutshell, terrible phone.

I bought this phone about a year ago dual sim version. This is my first HTC mobile after using mostly Samsung and Sony. The outlook is great but this phone is the worst one I have ever owned. It crashes all time, so many software glitch. Cannot even pergorm like few years older model of other brands. Avoid it if you can. Looks are not everything. It's property a goodye to htc as well for me.

• hehee

i have this phone and it was some isses for example the internal(?) storage isnt enough i think its not 16gb its 8. and also it takes a lot time to open some apps and sometimes it just doesnt open them. it just shuts down and it takes 1-2 days to be back as normal. so yeah

• MISSABBE

My phone only has 8gb. It uses about 6gb to “understand it’s a phone and work”, which makes this phone only about 3gb. This amount it uses goes up and up and up. I can only have one or two aps on this phone. BOOO!!!

• Onyi

My phone internal memory is 8Gb, only contains few apps, storage always full. Please how do u upgrade it.

• Satish yadav

Dk, 23 Jan 2018Is that battery complaint??? Or anything else??This phone is not support volte

• silver_est

The screen controller or screen broke on mine with a drop on the back of the phone, on a soft surface and from hip height. The phone had a soft casing. Very disappointed in the screen that is now left unusable because it flickers, shows image reversed and doubled in places. Both front and rear facing cameras are not worth the money.

• Aaron Lee

My HTC DESIRE 626 SINGLE SIM CARD has been stallen. Please keep it under tracking.

Sensors - Accelerometer, proximity, compass

But Compass apps not working. because magnetic sensor not included. i checked it using "Android Sensor" app. it did not detect magnetic sensor. (Accelerometer and proximity are ok)

I am using HTC 626 Desire since April, 2016. Based on my overall experience, the phone is good. This is fast and never hang. It has a cute look, too. However, there are some draw backs of this phone. 1. Very poor battery back up. Sometimes, the phone switch off when battery level goes below 40%. 2. No software update is available since a long time. 3. There is no option of switching on the phone in 'Safe' mode.