HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

• empress Tsie

i purchased HTCdesire 816 3 months ago and it has lost sensitivity on its touch screen .....this is bad guys do something

Jameden, 07 Mar 2019I miss this phone so much, wish I could go back to those days!same here bro

Manas KOner, 29 Apr 2018how can i check my htc original or dublicateNo one duplicates it.

Remember how I used to love HTC, but now I don't know why I just loving Huawei, I miss this phone as my old good friend it was my phone about 4 years ago, now its in my memorie as third phone whit android, miss you old buddy and those old good college days, you survive everything, you was almost drown in toilet, I split a beer on you, was falling on floor from 2st floor and case saved you...
ech

I miss this phone so much, wish I could go back to those days!

I remember this phone! It was actually my dream phone when I was 10 years old... So many memories... :). Wish I could go back to those days again.

• hunteer

i have htc desire 816h but cant move installed app to sd.please help me how i can do it ? this phone not support move 2 sd.

This phone sucks mad potato. 8gb storage in 2014 is too small so you always run out of space. Oh, but a microsd will fix that right? Wrong. You couldnt install apps on there before 6.0. Then they let you install apps, but they had to be installed on internal memory and moved manually. And if you ever updated any sd apps, they were automatically moved back to internal. If they had just implemented marshmalloe like they were supposed to, then you could merge stirage with sd. But they didnt, and took a year to release a crappy update that did nothing. On top of that, it is a big phone with no benefit over a standard phone. Low res, not much ram, etc. Worst phone

MESSY , 24 Jun 2018i can htc 816 3g to 4g upgarde no

MESSY , 24 Jun 2018i can htc 816 3g to 4g upgarde how???

• MESSY

i can htc 816 3g to 4g upgarde

• Manas KOner

how can i check my htc original or dublicate

• MR.HANDSOME

Htc desire 816 support 4g sim

• Dev Sharma

Phone is good but not supporting Airtel and tata Docomo 3g network.

Faizi, 14 Jan 2018Yes.. HTC desire 816 support 4 g.No it doesn't

Can anyone tell me how to turn off safe mode inHTC Desire 816

• Sasika

Phone is good but i want upgrade my device to 6.0 but there isnt os update

Rs, 27 Jun 2017NoYes

• jr gwapo

PKM1, 04 Feb 2018Visit any HTC service center Go to sortware update on setting WARNING if you upgade it to marshmllow you cant dongrade it to lolipop anymore even you reformat it. It also drains battery slighly quicker.

• jr gwapo

atique ahmed, 16 Oct 2017can anybody tell that is HTC desire 816 ear bluetooth supports o... moreYes it can support bluetooth ear-something. Just download app called "sound about" and problem solved!!