HTC Desire 816 dual sim

HTC Desire 816 dual sim

tanzim suhan, 13 May 2018my htc desire 816 dual SD card was using as a internal storage ... moreDears,
Could you support me with the name or model regarding the sd card matching with htc 816 which working as internal storge.
Best regards

• Emmanuel Mweema

It's a nice phone, but very small RAM making it very slow especially when the data is on. It's 97%

My HTC desire 816 suddenly went off what could be the problem

my htc desire 816 dual SD card was using as a internal storage for 7 month. but today my SD card shows (reinsert memory card). i have restart my phone and reinsert memory card also. but same condition happening.what can i do now?

• raniel

Why is my phone HTC the storage is not working properly
When I go to my play store the playstore said innufiscient storage but when i go to my phone storage the phone storage says its 5 GB available space?please solve this problem

• azad

Nith, 21 Feb 2018I am also facing the same problem...got any solutions??I face this problem few weeks ago, it was very fast and easy to use before that, does any one have a solution?
I have this phone nearly 4 years.

Hi. I have bought a HTC Desire 816 a few days ago. Now my mobile has turned into safe mode and i can't gest rid of it. Can anyone give me a solution?

• Ahsan

I have losted my mobile HTC desire 816 now i want to block my mobile so how can i do this

Htc 816 dual sim.. i updated my mobile twice.. now marshmello it is..now no internal memory for application installment.. what to do now?

• Nith

AnonD-322466, 03 Apr 2017last day i was using my htc 816 desire phone.suddenly it turned ... moreI am also facing the same problem...got any solutions??

• hira

Shiva, 28 Aug 2017How can connect with 4g network in this htc desire 816 how can i... more4g

• Pradeep

Hi to all,
Newly i bought airtel sim with 4G N/W, and am using htc desire 816 model long back.
after facing the issue i called to airtel CC, they are told change the handset.
But in online some solution is there.
Shall i upgrade the android s/w, 4G is working or not in my mobile.

• xiinfiniin

how can i connect 3g

• Shiva

How can connect with 4g network in this htc desire 816 how can i update to 7.0

• Dika

not support 4g!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sushil singh

phingthu, 08 Apr 2017I am using htc desire 816 dual sim. Yesterday i was use *#*#4636... moreGo setting in mob network click on global network.

• Suhail

my phone is broken down. then my phones external speaker is not working clearly. I tried to service my phone and change to new speaker. but my speaker still not working clearly. What is the solution for this???

how can i update my htc desire 816 to marshmallow, mine is the single sim variant for virgin mobile and lollipop isnt cutting it anymore

• Durgarao

4g not supported

• Saya Nay

RIYA, 08 Jun 2017is this phone expandable. the memory 8 gb is too less. please ... moreIn setting go to Apps and then to on sd card. There you can see the applications that can move to sd card. Click the application you want to move and then click the move button.