HTC Desire 816G dual sim

HTC Desire 816G dual sim

Usman , 21 Sep 2020I have this set since 2015. Unfortunately it IC is not work... moreFacing the same problem brother

Mediatek MT6592 - SEA model for Octa-core CPU.

• Usman

I have this set since 2015. Unfortunately it IC is not working and i have check from many places, I haven’t found it. Please if anyone can help me with that.

• Chris

Have had the same phone since it came out. Stuff never goes flat. I've seen people buy phones and again, mine is still intact. They reallly did a nice job. Though camera was poor then..if they made better quality camera and bigger storage and RAM, i'd still buy the model.

• Jacozy

My HTC desire 816g primary and secondary cameras are not functioning for 2 years now.

• Virat

I have been using this phone more than 4 years.
Purchased on Nov 2014. Looks are great but battery life is poor.
overall good performance.

• ghudd

I have to use this phone while my phone is in service. Probably one of the worst phones I have ever used. Too slow, late touch response. Unable to watch videos, always skipping. Looking up to receiving my phone.

• shafiq

how can active call waiting service?

• azeem

avi, 06 Nov 2014bro go to the setting> preview> change the ratio> ... moreOh it really helped, thanks broo 😍

• baba

Mike, 15 Apr 2018I hv been using this phone for 4 years and it still works v... moresame here bro ..i have been using from past 3.5 years ...

• cisco

my htc Sd card slot got damage;and my question is what phone card slot can be used as matchup for replacement

• BB AGN

My HTC Desire 816g dual sim is working very well. However, I think the storage is too little...Just 8GB! And the ringtone is always stop working. Just the vibration. And I think the screen is too small. Please improve your phones.

• Mike

I hv been using this phone for 4 years and it still works very well until now.. just only the storage not enough to update or install the app.. but i really love this phone...

HTC is the best mobile phone brand in the world. I bought this in 2013/11/03. I am still using this without any issue, thank you HTC. Love you ever πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Š

• Aadil

It one of the worst phones I ever saw in my life... the worstest ever.. very worst I don't at all word to describe even

• abdelmonem abuhawa

Narayana, 30 Sep 2017My HTC Desire 816G dual sim is very good. But when phone ri... morehtc 816 silent

• SHABEER

I purchased this phone few moths before but it is having internal memory only 2 GB. What will do now??

• shrestha

why aren't you upgrade your Android version in this mobile?

• Narayana

My HTC Desire 816G dual sim is very good. But when phone rings it is not sounding. Only vibrates. Increasing Volume also no use. Setting is also not working. But we hear songs. So speakers are good. In setting ring towns also hearing. Any one please give me any solution.

• chippa

hi my brings connection problem or invalid mmi code when i try to check my balance but i can call and receive calls. please i your help