HTC Desire V

HTC Desire V

• Zahir Azad

I bought this phone after boasted up by reading comments & gsmarena specification.
But I am facing problem with this phone. When I make this phone connected in internet, the 2nd sim becomes unavailable/out of network. I am highly annoyed with this. Can anyone please help me out.
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

ZAHIR AZAD,
zahir.azad@gmail.com

• Dash

This is my best buy after iPhone 3g. brilliant. had enough of having 2 mobile from 10 yrs. now i am using this very handy and superb phone. loved it. got every thing... email, surfing, chat etc... wow.. go for it. highly recommended.

I've been using this phone for the past 5 days with movies music and apps. battery is 1650maH and lasts for more than a day. this should improve as the phone is recharged 3-4 times. The 4" display is awesome with 16M colours better than any dual SIM I've seen.
The compass app I downloaded doesn't work. I don't know if its the handset's problem. The sound is fantastic with Beats audio. The look is elegant. Apps have not yet crashed. 25 GB dropbox is free and I also got a 8GB micro SD card free in my country. There is 4 GB inbuilt memory and 900 MB for apps. Quite enough for a lot of apps. Games run smoothly.
The icing on the cake is ICS... along with HTC sense UI is unbeatable at the given price. If you need dual sim phones guys....this is it.

Anyone..pls tell me how much internal memory is available for application??

• @nur@g

Hi I just bought this phone 2 days back,so my initial thoughts are ,features are good, it looks worth when you compare this phone with other phones arround same range!
Its stylish, i will put some more comments abuts its battery backup, features etc after using this for another 2-3 days.

• Pravin

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2012I own it for few days now as i frequently travel between 2 count... moreWhether this phone has compass or not? Pl reply immidiately

• alan

hi lucky, in Singapore, i got the silicon case and screen guard from one of the shop in a shopping mall.

• koko

cant decide for htc desire v or lenovo P700.

• Owner 2B

SAR value, anybody?

• lucky

alan, 17 Jul 2012Have been using it for the past two weeks, good and value for it... moreI am using the same phone.it is excellent in all around.But a little bit expensive. disoppointed the is no front camera.

Please let me know where i will get sillicon case for the same.

• lucky

gautam, 17 Jul 2012Hello bro... please tell me whatsapp application works on this c... moreIt is a very nice phone.Whatsup is working fine.....

• dizzyhytes

htc fan, 12 Jul 2012i searched many a times on the net about the option button. And ... moreHi, when you say it's not fully compatible with what's app, what exactly do you mean? I live abroad so depend on what's app to communicate with friends and family overseas. Was about to buy the phone as I need a dual sim phone, so really need to clarify.

I own it for few days now as i frequently travel between 2 countries. It has been the best dual sim phone so far with that price, 4" screen is perfect coz mobile enough, display is good and respond is decent. My advise: Do not expect to load tons of apps as this is good for business purpose: check email, whatsapp, dual sim data connections, strongly recommend to business traveller. Although spec a bit low but performance is acceptable...a good buy at USD320 in my country.

• Dammian

Owner 2B, 15 Jul 2012Hi, could some of the owners read the specification and tell us ... moreThe SAR level is 0.914

• vivek

i bought it and its really good

• gautam

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2012htc desire v great cell i love htc mobails best quilty mobail plz tell whatsapp will work on this cell or not?

• gautam

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2012It'll be slow if you keep opening new apps and not closing those... moreHello bro... please tell me whatsapp application works on this cell or not?

• Deepak, pune

its really good mobile, I am using last two week. I have no facing any problem. I am happy with ths phone. but its really overpriced

• avis

I need dual sim with android, this mobile is best or not, give me suggestion

Whatsapp doesnt work on this...phone plss tell me that i hve to purchse this pne...thtswhy plsss
someone tell...me about this phone.