HTC Evo 4G

HTC Evo 4G

• Senorasg

Does this phone work with Dodge/Chrysler U-Connect Bluetooth system? I have problems with it in my car but works fine in our Honda.

• shaggy

Anonymous, 22 May 2013Sprint CDMA does not use a SIM card.your right. mine doesnt have sim slot.

sassynsexygirl, 21 Jun 2013i forgot my passcode does anyone know how to bypass it?use your google account to reset it after u try a few times

• sassynsexygirl

i forgot my passcode does anyone know how to bypass it?

• ashu

this is nice call phone and also fature are very well

Topfarmad, 07 Jun 2013Can this phone be used in Nigeria with MTN,GLOBACOM,AIRTEL or ET... morecan this phone work on any network in nigeria? cdma or gsm?

• angel

my phone can only type 90 character per message.. how can i maximize it.. whenever i exceed to 90 it converts my my sms into mms message..

• Topfarmad

Can this phone be used in Nigeria with MTN,GLOBACOM,AIRTEL or ETISALAT service connections?.
It's an unlocked phone bought in USA

Does it has it's own wi-fi/wi-max hot spot ? , What sim card can be use ? . Thank you

• ABC

Can Anyone share its pros and cons?

Gift Shine, 07 May 2013I just bought a new HTC Evo 4G, but still I can not understand i... morehey i can suggest EVO 4G with sim slot

Sprint CDMA does not use a SIM card.

opakwame@hotmail.com, 15 Feb 2013is it posible to use HTC Evo 4G in Ghana also can we use internet?Can I use standard size cdma sim card?

• Gift Shine

I just bought a new HTC Evo 4G, but still I can not understand it well, is it a SIM card handset or I should face a nertwork operator to assist?

• pj

hey,

can this phone be used with LG U+ in Korea, in addition to the states? The phone, accd to gsmarena, works on the exact same freq. as the LG LU6200, a LG U+ phone. I'd normally see this and it'd be the end, but knowing Korea.....

thanks

• AnonD-142075

sona, 02 Mar 2013this will definitely work with reliance network. the first thin... moreDear Sona,

I have MTS OMH sim, i was using that sim on samsung POP. Now i m planning to buy this one through Ebay and planning to unlock here in india. Is it work for me. pls advise...

• ameen

have this phone have a sim slot. can i use this with MTS India if i unlock. Pls advice me

• gomme600

I have a Chinese copy of this phone, its specs are ALMOST the same except the camera. Its called the Dapeng A75. Its only 105 pounds on amazon and is very good, it is also GSM.

• Stedibaks

There is also a gsm version of this Evo.. which is a lot better than cdma only.. i bought a gsm version way back in 2011 & it's still working fine until now. running miui v5 custom rom. really awesome!

• ably

this phone is wast..... we cant put sim card