HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

PidJey ABEDI, 14 Jun 2014Hello, i have a problem with cellphone, i can't use it anymore, ... morePress the power button together with the volume up and down buttons(making three buttons), it comes up with a screen. The press the volume down button.. That's all...

• yung

I can pair with my Bluetooth nd I can't download 2go.pls some one should help

• yara

freshkid, 23 Aug 2014Aw did u find ur sttoragge card.cus m hving d samee problem.do d... moreSoftware

• freshkid

PidJey ABEDI, 14 Jun 2014Hello, i have a problem with cellphone, i can't use it anymore, ... moreAw did u find ur sttoragge card.cus m hving d samee problem.do dey mean memory card

• aymen

i can't take video with my phone !! can anybodya help and i won't to upgrade my system !! please need some help

• angel

I cant seem to download any apps lik whatsapp,viber n also de Bluetooth seems not to pair with any phone. Plssss some1 help me

• Zenith

I can't take photos with mine. Can somebody please explain how it is done?

• mawutor

Can't send pictures via Bluetooth. Can someone pls help me!!!

• i like my htc phone

Because is the best phone so far

• PidJey ABEDI

Hello, i have a problem with cellphone, i can't use it anymore, i can just receive calls, but i can't do anything more beacause when i switch on my cellphone it is telling that i have a problem with my memory: Storage card not working,

The message alert that shows on tells this:
"Storage card not working
your storage card has changed, is damaged,or is non-compliant".
and then the advice from the cellphone alert screen is like:
"To fix this, turn off your phone and either remove the storage card or replace it with a new compliant card. Then you'll need to reset your phone to the original factory settings."

but i'm just surprised to see that this is persisting because i have already did all and, replaced with another storage card but this is not functionning and i'm very blocked!

So if you can have some solutions paths,you can always help me to settle this right,
please, i beg you!
""

• Gildniy

Yeah it can be upgraded to WP7.8 and I use this update. It looks great!

• raj

sam, 16 May 2013hey i got a HTC HD7 from USA as a gift . And now using in india.... moreEnquire with others who got it like u from u.s. Or call any ebay seller.

• Sledge Head

stedy, 28 Mar 2014can it be upgraded to windows 7.8Yes it can be. Download and install Zune Software, connect and update phone OS

• stedy

can it be upgraded to windows 7.8

• sovereignty

where can i find the GPRS in this phone htc hd7s

• AnonD-199582

htc & htc prim what is the different?

hello, my htc t9295 is freeze please someone can help me
to fix it

• vikas

Alamu.1, 12 Aug 2013My question on htc windown hd7,pls i cnt download application li... morehey alamu,
all u need to do is just upgrade ur phone's operating system..
just connect it to zune and upgrade it to windows 7.8
and u r done.. :)

• Alamu.1

My question on htc windown hd7,pls i cnt download application like:what'sapp,2go,eskimi nd so on.nd again d phone bluetooth is nt recieving 4rm another phone wat cn i do.

so i just wanna know if it is possible changing windows phone 7 hd7 to android, plz someone can help me.