HTC HD mini

HTC HD mini

• Moaske

AnonD-729997, 11 Feb 2018Even needs a pen to be used with.Nope...doesn't. This was capacitive just like it's bigger brother the HD2 :-)

aww :) cute

Even needs a pen to be used with.

majidshaheer, 10 Sep 2013O HERO! "user opinion and review" means what 'pro... moreFacebook

• kolosasy

I cant change my language on my htc hd t5555

• trickstyls

AnonD-202777, 03 Nov 2013HTC HD mini is the best I'm currently using it right now an... moreHow can l change my phone to android

• trickstyls

Nirjan, 06 Jun 2014I am using HTC HD mini phone i don't like it, how can i upd... morehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2043925

• Nirjan

I am using HTC HD mini phone i don't like it, how can i update android version software in it.

• mahmud

Jay, 25 Mar 2014am using this phone and l never liked it till i change the ... moreplease tell me how to change the os to android or any other one

how can i up grade my htc hd mini phone to android version

• Jay

am using this phone and l never liked it till i change the os to Android version 4.0.4 and i love it now....

my mini hd how to activate the phone wifi connection??

windows phone mini hd undisplay

• test

it is capable of SMS and MMS

• AnonD-202777

This is the best phone I've ever had with an android os loaded on it hd mini became a superb phone even in appearance it was still the best simple but elegant :)

• clr

nafis, 05 Dec 2013So boring phone no apps ..no update...no entertainment...a... moreahmm try to change it in android os,that awful phone will turn into an awesome one :)

• nafis

So boring phone
no apps ..no update...no entertainment...awfull...just sutable for talk no sms no mms nothing just a device for talking

• AnonD-202777

HTC HD mini is the best I'm currently using it right now and I am very satisfied on this awesome phone mine was running an android system and no problem with it so happy thanks htc