HTC Jetstream

HTC Jetstream

AnonD-573399, 17 Aug 2016Is it only me, this tablet is really a rip-off, it has a problem... moreMine never had any issues with charging. in fact I think it was the first unit to support fast charging. the problem with the apps is because the android version is 3.1. basically none of the current apps support this version any more.

Please I need touch digitizer for my HTC Jetstream, i'm in Nigeria, my HTC Jetstream touch digitizer is bad and I need a replacement. This is my email: kkingsmail99@yahoo.com. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• sylvester

where can i get my HTC jetstream touch? Mine is bad

Is it only me, this tablet is really a rip-off, it has a problem charging and updating apps and downloading has proved to be a challenge, really disappointed.

• ndie

i replaced my htc lcd after droping it but it stil wont touch..what should i do

• EMMA AND SON'S

Pls where can I get my HTC jetstream accessories such as LCD

• Hatem achour

Hello I has a problem in my Tablets. .1st was broken in digital where is the piece please 2nd my tablet doesn't read my sim card please where I find the piece .I am from Algeria

• awk

Mohammed, 02 Jan 2015hi,i by yesterday htc tab model no. p715a but skype & call n... moreFor AT&T
Also known as HTC Puccini
Tablet with no GSM voice communication capabilities

• nick

have receive HTC tablet and the sim networ side is not working,the android version 3.1 is not updated so the internet is not coming.

• Mohammed

hi,i by yesterday htc tab model no. p715a but skype & call not going & not receive plz someone help me & tell me what to do plzzzzzzzzz........my email id is
zees.chi@gmail.com

shalz263, 13 Jan 2014Hie I am new to Android and new to HTC. I am using the HTC J... moreHow do I make and receiver call on my HTC jetstream tablet went I make call I do not hear the next person on there phone do the phone on it work at all please texts me back and let me know

• mohammad

shalz263, 13 Jan 2014Hie I am new to Android and new to HTC. I am using the HTC J... moreHi I have buy a getstream HTC. I can't make or receive voice calls with it. I seem to be having the same problem with my Skype calls as well. please help me. how do I activate voice calls and phone call?
ameri1919@yahoo.com

• manny

I just cannot connect to any wireless network....it just keeps on scanning

• JOJO

please update htc jetsteam from htc website after that you can use playstore

• shalz263

Hie

I am new to Android and new to HTC. I am using the HTC Jetstream and I am unable to make or receive voice calls with it. I seem to be having the same problem with my Skype calls as well. please help me. how do I activate voice calls and voice functions on this device.

• Munna

AnonD-91445, 29 Oct 2013Time ago I bought this tablet and was everything you say slide, ... moreHi I resetted it many times but playstore(market icon) not at all working.. Plz help me

• Cooper

maxicollins, 19 Oct 2013Am so sorry my dear, when I first saw it I fell in love with it ... moreI fell in love with these tablets. And in my own opinion, I think they are one of the best built tablets. The sound is very nice and has the best working GPS I have ever seen. HTC, please keep this alive.

• arun

AnonD-91445, 29 Oct 2013Time ago I bought this tablet and was everything you say slide, ... moreCan u help me am also using this tablet it wasn't support calling option and play store pls help me , what can i do now?

Time ago I bought this tablet and was everything you say slide, as well as problems google Store, but after Unlocked the device, installation Acustum rom of Ossimo became operate efficiently and actuation store in normal and languages ​​are available as well and Became operate on every operat 2G and 3G. Its very nice coooooool

• maxicollins

AnonD-53066, 14 Oct 2013am also using this tablet am facing same problem like play store... moreAm so sorry my dear, when I first saw it I fell in love with it and at it's price but I dislike it total when I saw the OS. The OS is the problem Cos most of these developers don't build their apps for that old OS again …I mean the Operating system is too old for for the android family OS. Am a good gamer so I can't buy it Cos it can't play Temple Run and Asphalt car races. The OS is too old for that tablet or better still if you can root it and install Gingerbread at least to it …good luck.

maxi.a.collins@facebook.com