HTC Magic

HTC Magic

• ajay philip AJ

old phone never wrks

• Mokhtar

chumbeh, 27 Jan 2015My htc magic does not received or send any Bluetooth file.why?Mu bluethout no work

• abdulkahad

thanda, 27 Nov 2014I. Want to knw my HTC magic support what's app? Does HTC magic support what'sapp

• YJ

Is there Speed dial option available?

• Inak

I want to join this magic

• Smoke

chumbeh, 27 Jan 2015My htc magic does not received or send any Bluetooth file.why?Probably because we are in 2015 has something to do with it ...

• chechama

my phone wat"off when i was charging

• chumbeh

Dmighty, 11 Sep 2013My htc magic don't allow me to send or recieve any file via... moreMy htc magic does not received or send any Bluetooth file.why?

• arasan

thanda, 27 Nov 2014I. Want to knw my HTC magic support what's apps it will after upgrading

• thanda

temitope , 14 Jul 2014i need how to upgrading my phone htc magic phoneI. Want to knw my HTC magic

support what's app?

• Khairullah Rahmani

moinbaig, 07 Dec 2013How can i install whatsaapWill

• thanda

support what's app

how do I optain free unlock codes for htc magic? I have seen videos where people bought codes that did not work. Can anybody help me? I have search the net for pages for 3 days now without success.

• FAISAL MUTEBI

how do i update my htc magic phone.

• temitope

i need how to upgrading my phone htc magic phone

franny, 03 May 2013my htc magic its bluetooth is not turning on i have tried s... morehow i setting program deleted

• simplice

i am in camreroon and my problem is that my htc magiv can not send an sms.it is bloc and i don't know how to unluck it please help me

• chukz

how to unlock the phone pattern lock

• ben