HTC One M9

HTC One M9

Guys, should i buy HTC M9 refurbished or Meizu M6 Note new ? Both have same price.

Saranraj, 24 Jul 2018Can anyone please give some idea to make some space on RAM/Inter... moreGuys can someone please give some ideas to make some space on RAM/Internal storage to play games like PUBG? Actually I have less than 10 gb data in internal but it's showing as 30 GB. Due to this issue, my mobile is getting hang whenever I try to install / play games like this.
Also I'm facing issue with battery draining and too much heat issues.
Mobile model is Verizon, bought through eBay.in website, 2 years back which doesn't support 4G and the Android version is 5.0.2 (7 update is still not available for my mobile)

• lulex

how can i unlock the sim lock on htc m9....the phon doesnt detect simcard anymore seems someone messed with it

• Hazyfun

Excellent phone but very poor battery

Carlos2107, 17 Aug 2018Hi , I have changed provider and want to change the sim card . ... moreWeird. You can't open the sim card tray? I am not sure what you mean by sim card lock? Please provide for details so I can try and help.

Shad, 14 May 2018Guys, I want to know how to share my computer's Internet to my ... moreEasy share mobile data. These are the steps,
Enable developers options by settings>about>software info>More (baseband, kernel version, etc), tap build number 6 times. Restart phone. Settings>developers options> check debug mode
Settings>security>check unknown sources
Look for a tethering app is the best way to solve this problem. There are many. Easy to download & easy to connect. Be careful of data usage- it can go up quickly- unless your data plan is unlimited.

• Soggydollar

Soggydollar, 20 Aug 2018My HTC One 9 also stopped working and wouldn't take a charge or ... moreIt has been about 39 hours and I did check the phone after about 28 hours and it still was not responding then when I checked again today around 39hrs since it completely died it showed signs of life and I put it on the charger and it is now charging then I will turn it back on and it will have everything still on it. So don't give up just have patience and do not take it to a cell phone store because they will tell you it is dead and either make you pay your insurance deductible amount to fix it or sell you a new phone which is usually cheaper than the ins especially since most offer payment plans over 2yrs, OUCH. If you can't be without a phone go buy a $20 prepaid phone to have as a backup.

• @zakir

I bought a second hand htc m9 it's very fast on 'high performance mode' bt heavy game play is laggy if the mode is disabled.

• Soggydollar

Elly, 19 Aug 2018My HTC m9 keeps stop working. Over and over I have to reset my p... moreMy HTC One 9 also stopped working and wouldn't take a charge or turn back on and I assumed it was because I had used a different cord to charge it with the day it died and I was on my way to work and could not leave till after 10pm so all I could do was tell people my phone was broke and for them to contact me on messenger and i'd at least that when I was on a computer. The next night it was getting close to the end of my shift when a girl who actually works as a mobile tech came and said hi so I told her how I had to get a new phone because mine was dead and wasn't charging on any devices and she asked to look at it and she turned it on and said when that happens sometimes they may just need a day or so then they will turn back on and it just happened again last night so I'm gonna give it another day then try to turn it on and/or charge it.

• Elly

My HTC m9 keeps stop working. Over and over I have to reset my phone to factory settings in order for it to work again. It's quite frustrating. Can someone tell me why the "unfortunately google stopped working" and all the other related apps keeps doing that and what can I do to stop it

• Carlos2107

Hi ,
I have changed provider and want to change the sim card . Bad luck I can not open my sim card lock anymore . Seems to be blocked . Anybody any idea what I can or should do ?
Thx .

Can anyone please give some idea to make some space on RAM/Internal storage to play games like PUBG? Actually I have less than 10 gb data in internal but it's showing as 30 GB. Due to this issue, my mobile is getting hang whenever I try to install / play games like this.
Also I'm facing issue with battery draining and too much heat issues.

Support sinhala srilanka Language

• m9owner

Amaan, 05 Jul 2018Does htc one m9 supports wireless charging??No it does not support wireless charging

• Thehoc

Hassan Raheel, 25 Jun 2018Can i connect a fast charger of 2 ampere with my m9?I used a 2amp charger on mine and now the battery is fried. Use the charger that comes with it.

• paul

I bought it in june after the launch, it was working perfect for 2,5 years. After the assurance expired the problems came out: 2 times main software problems (unaible to start) and after mechanical problem with the main start button
In conclusion a good and performant phone but for this price and for only 2,5 years it didn't worth it! from my opinion

• Amaan

Does htc one m9 supports wireless charging??

Can i connect a fast charger of 2 ampere with my m9?

• Sangrial

AR Chowdhury, 10 Jun 2018Hello guys, I've found a second hand HTC M9 at around $140. It l... moreI have my M9 since it came out. It was all good at start... after a year and half problems started. The vibration does not work anymore, cracks around the metal frame around the display, overheating, battery drains, random shut downs, it says battery 50% then it shuts down, restart it and it shows battery 1%. Keep your money, don't buy it.
I am looking for a replacement atm, but nothing to fulfill my requests in sight... I have to put up with this crap until I find the right replacement.

• AR Chowdhury

Thanks & what about the battery backup of this phone?