HTC One M9

HTC One M9

• Sangrial

AR Chowdhury, 10 Jun 2018Hello guys, I've found a second hand HTC M9 at around $140. It l... moreI have my M9 since it came out. It was all good at start... after a year and half problems started. The vibration does not work anymore, cracks around the metal frame around the display, overheating, battery drains, random shut downs, it says battery 50% then it shuts down, restart it and it shows battery 1%. Keep your money, don't buy it.
I am looking for a replacement atm, but nothing to fulfill my requests in sight... I have to put up with this crap until I find the right replacement.

• AR Chowdhury

Thanks & what about the battery backup of this phone?

• AR Chowdhury

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2018I've had mine since it came out and as it does get warm when I'm... moreThanks.

AR Chowdhury, 10 Jun 2018Hello guys, I've found a second hand HTC M9 at around $140. It l... moreI've had mine since it came out and as it does get warm when I'm playing some intense games, it has never over heated. I'm going to replace mine today because I want an upgrade. If I didn't want to play some newer games more smoothly, I'd be keeping this phone. It's actually really reliable. At least the one I have. Hope this helps!

• AR Chowdhury

Hello guys, I've found a second hand HTC M9 at around $140. It looks like almost new, may be 1 or 2 months used but looks completely fresh & new. I'm thinking to buy it but my anxiety is about heating issue. Does this phone heats up so much & quickly? As I know Snapdragon 810 has heating issue.

• Madkiller24

my m9 not update 7.0 nugat

• Shad

Guys,
I want to know how to share my computer's Internet to my m9 via USB cable.

I tried in google, youtube could not find. In there tutorial they shows in Settings-->more-->USB Internet but in my htc m9(Android 7.0) it doesnt show. it shows USB Connection.

your suggestions please?

• Shad

Guys,
I want to know how to share my computer's Internet to my m9 via USB cable.

your suggestions please?

• Haush

AnonD-749420, 03 Apr 2018Friends. I need to know about battery usage. In standby and nor... moreI've had to buy a power pack that I carry with me 😧

• Haush

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2018My one suddenly dead. Cannot complete booting asking for passwor... moreHave you tried fully charging it and then holding the power and volume up buttons for 10-20secs to reboot? I have the same phone and it's becoming slow because update sizes are now almost the full phone memory. This is working for me but I can tell its going to die fairly soon :(

My one suddenly dead. Cannot complete booting asking for password. How can I solve this?

Mine is brand new haven't had it a month and from time to time I can't hear and neither can anyone else on the phone with me I have to turn it off and back on

• Rosh

AnonD-749420, 03 Apr 2018Friends. I need to know about battery usage. In standby and nor... moreBro its issue and not only M9 its belong from all HTC models.. so bear It :)

Try this to downgrade or update without soff

It working fine.
I downgrade to lollipop and marshmallows
But no change in battery.
My opinion stay in nougat

Friends. I need to know about battery usage.
In standby and normal use.
My phone getting around 14 hrs without any use.
Around 4 hrs heavy use.
And overheating for single app also.
Please share your phone feedback

How to uninstall or unroot super user from my m9.I want to update my mobile android 5.0 to 6.0 or 7.0 please help

rj, 30 Mar 2018flash ruu.exeRuu.exe means??

• rj

AnonD-736744, 28 Mar 2018My brother had used custom rom on my m9,,now i need a solution h... moreflash ruu.exe

My brother had used custom rom on my m9,,now i need a solution how to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 6.0 or 7.0..do i need from rooted to unrooted the phone and how to i do this please help

• M9 (2015)

DKS, 02 Mar 2018thank you for the reply i think it's hardware fault then.No Issue! I Glad To Help.