HTC One M9s

HTC One M9s

please tell me HTC one m9s ringtone volume
at time of ring
whether both speaker rings at the same time ?
ASCENTING RING ?

Because this model use Mediatek SOC , it's very difficult to get the update. However , i love this model. Everything 's ok.

Vickkky, 17 Apr 2017Yes because I just updated my to version Could you please let us know how did you update since there's no update via ota

• Vickkky

AnonD-568230, 10 Oct 2016Please anybody officially answer Could M9s update 6.0 or 7.0?Yes because I just updated my to version

• Sājitha

Hey, please just tell me which one is better to buy between htc m9s ,htc a9

reza, 16 Oct 2016I have HTC M9s ! But no any update to android6 !!! I prett... moreYou don't need updates its bull sh**
If your happy with your phone and speed why update it its not necessary,even if it promises speed improvements or battery life it can't be more then 20% but in 80% those claims are lies.

I'm very sad. My M9s did not get even Android 6.0. never buy other HTC mobile.

• Healme

I have Been using HTC phones for years and for the first time am having second thoughts. They are great phones, more flexible with the software than the Apple prison and better quality than Samsung. The support system and software are failing. If you want one and are happy to leave as-is then get one.

• reza

I have HTC M9s ! But no any update to android6 !!!
I pretty much hate from HTC company and HTC product.

Please anybody officially answer Could M9s update 6.0 or 7.0?

Android 7.0 is anounced but HTC One M9s still keeps 5.0.2. M9s just released in 2015, November. Please update new OS for M9s ASAP.

• M9 S / E

Great phone but still 5.0.2 not even 5.1.1

When will m9s/e gets 6.0 via ota

Whats the diffrent between m9s and m9e

Thanks for the answers

• Jetten

AnonD-568230, 04 Aug 2016Can M9s get Android 6.0?Yes it can. Anyone root this device and still keep user data

• pohlipit

Saleh Ahmed Anik, 26 Jun 2016Htc M9s how the camera ?It's the same camera module as on the HTC A9 and X9. A review of these phones will give you a clue.

Can M9s get Android 6.0?

• Saleh Ahmed Anik

Htc M9s how the camera ?

• Saleh Ahmed Anik

AnonD-247515, 13 Apr 2016If your priority is display, internet and design than samau... moreAre you sure M9s better camera than A5 2016?

never think of midrange Samsung my friend has a5 2016 and its battery was bad since he got it. and I have a3 2016 since 4 months I wanna sell it and get htc one a9. in our country its only 300$ instead of 500

• AnonD-551951

Hi guys! Can you just tell me which one should I buy: HTC One M9s or Samsung Galaxy A5 ( 2016 ) ? Thanks!