HTC One ME

HTC One ME

• AnonD-220592

Me too its a good specified phone and upgraded phone so why they took too much time for 6.0, I don't understand. And one more worsts things that I realized for my 5 month experience is it has one of the worst battery life it drains too much quickly I hope the developer should take care about it.

• MR. VAL

Such a nice phone

At least we got an update to Sense. Though it's still 7.0 and the icons didn't change.

Sarfraz saeed, 29 Apr 2016What's about batrry time of HTC One me & 2nd is that my devi... moreWhat about disappointing factors

• Rahul

AnonD-479784, 25 May 2016I'm really, really disappointed with the delay of 6.0 upgrade fo... moreSame here. why they are taking this much time?

I'm really, really disappointed with the delay of 6.0 upgrade for One ME ... HTC is about to lose me as a loyal client.

AnonD-541089, 24 May 2016If you are not using a cover for your ME make sure you don't sit... more*layed

If you are not using a cover for your ME make sure you don't sit or sleep on it. As weird as it sounds, I accidentally layer down on top of it at night and the plastic at the back popped out at one end. I inserted it back but there is a small section still snapped out. Gonna try and get it fixed.

AnonD-510622, 12 May 2016Hello my friends. I have some bad news. If you have read me revi... moreI just purchase HTC ME three days ago. Earlier having E8. ME is poor in terms of speaker and battery drains very fast.

Purchased HTC One ME Dual Sim just three days ago. Earlier was having HTC One E8. I think HTC One ME is not upto the mark as compared to E8. The sound quality of ME is poor and battery drains very fast.

• najibfailed big time

slow performance, tried piano tiles & proven the lagging issue with this device, waiting for new update which still not come. so slow so so slow, my old htc my better performance compare to this new ME

NJ, 18 May 2016Hi folks, can someone kindly share the current software number o... more1.50.708.3

pravesh, 18 May 2016When we ll get update 6.0 marsmallowBy first week July (maximum).

• NJ

Hi folks, can someone kindly share the current software number of their phone.

• Htc user

Is htc one me waterproof?

when will Htc one ME will get marshmallow update in India. I think it will resolve its battery issue..

• pravesh

XLR8R, 15 May 2016HTC One M9+ and One ME, it is in the grapevine that HTC has suff... moreWhen we ll get update 6.0 marsmallow

Vidu, 13 May 2016Bro, could u pls tell me "One ME" is an Indian version or not?I really don't know my friend. Mine came from Hong Kong.

HTC One M9+ and One ME, it is in the grapevine that HTC has suffered delays with upgrading these phones to Android 6.0 due to an update mechanism problem. When the HTC engineers modified some critical system files to customise as per their need, a critical system error has occurred. To work around this problem, HTC is working with MTK to solve the issues so that the update can be delivered to users. You can expect it in one month I guess..

the update for the is coming out htc posted the names of the phones geting the updated the ME was one of them not sure what month but sometime this summer