HTC One ME

HTC One ME

I bought HTC ME on 26th Jan,16 it has following draw backs
1) low battery backup(i.e. draining very fast even on very low use , even in idle also) some time in extreme power saving mode it is draining 10% with in 2hour.
2) Heating a lot while using ( using to watch movie ) with in half an hour its temperatures raising to 55 degrees.Even while charging it is being heated up to 44 degrees .

• tony

I am so confused whether to buy s6 or HTC one me both are now around 33500.i want to take good selfies Nd I would listen to music and browse a lot please help me with this

• Runa

which one should I buy HTC One ME or HTC One E9+??? I want supper camera, WiFi connection, Mid range price & Smart Look... plz suggest me.

I want to buy HTC... But Im confuse which one should i buy? I want supper camera, WiFi connection, Mid range price & Smart Look... plz suggest me.

• RL

dks, 31 Jan 2016Thanks Johnny for the full honest review I just about to change ... moreDid you buy the phone?

• Johnny

AnonD-394037, 29 Jan 2016I do agree with you. Overall the phone is very good except it st... moreYou are right.
Restarting is a solution but in my opinion it is not fair.
We are talking about HTC and a very expensive phone.
HTC is a great company and 500 Euros is a great amount of money to resolve problems with continuously restarting the phone...
I heard that with android 6.0 they will solve the problem. Lets wait and hope...

• Johnny

dks, 31 Jan 2016Thanks Johnny for the full honest review I just about to change ... moreWell thank you my friend.
I really don't know any other HTC phone with all these specs. That is why I bought it. It has everything. Dual sim, Sd card, fingerprint, dual speakers, great camera, 5,2" full HD display. The only issue is the heating lagging problem. I read somewhere that with android 6.0 the overheating issue is going to be reduced but it is still under development. I hope M10 generation will be better but from what I hear HTC is removing dual speakers. I hope it is just rumors...
Don't buy it yet. Wait a little longer.

AnonD-70308, 06 Feb 2016it's pretty good device for this price range.but not very popula... moreIt release only in Asia

it's pretty good device for this price range.but not very popular this mobile why is that?

• daddou

AnonD-289855, 02 Feb 2016Guys getting very much confused in buying between HTC One A9 and... morehttp://m.gsmarena.com/htc_one_me-reviews-7275.ph­p

Pretty good device.

It has a decent camera in lowlight. But u can take pretty shots if u do manual. Daylight shot is great but sometimes it over exposed. Using HDR can help.

Battery is good for me getting around almost 4hrs of screen on time.though charging is kinda slow. It takes almost 3hrs from 5% to 100%

As usual audio speaker is great. Boomsound is one of the best in the market.

Performance is okay. But sometimes it become slugish in facebook app and fb messenger.but other than that browsing in chrome and blink feed is snappy.pretty warm during using camera app for a long tine and playing game but overheat

It has also great screen. Pretty sharp and using under sunlight is okay. Maybe not bright as s6 and iphone but its uo there.

Fingerprint scanner is also very fast. Faster than my s6.

Overall a solid device made by HTC. i think 2nd best device made htc behind m9+ supreme camera. Cause camera on that guy is pretty great

• tony

Iris , 03 Feb 2016Hello I'm stuck between htc one me and Samsung s6 and moto X sty... morefirst of all there is good enough price difference between both to consider.. software updates on htc are better as compared to samsung. you will get marshmallow update on htc one me before s6.. back camera of s6 is better while front camera of me is better.

• Narth

Iris , 03 Feb 2016Hello I'm stuck between htc one me and Samsung s6 and moto X sty... morePlz go with S6....only plus on One me is excellent front cam and the front boom sound speakers...

• Iris

Hello I'm stuck between htc one me and Samsung s6 and moto X style. I like htc better but I hear that the updates are not good in htc also the camera compared to Samsung. As camera isn't a very bug issue for me I wanted to know about the updates as I heard that it drained the battery more and stuff. So please help me with this information. Thank you :)

Guys getting very much confused in buying between HTC One A9 and one ME.. Kindly help me out...

jinu, 01 Feb 2016Does this phone have led notificationyes

• Ajinkya Jagdale

jinu, 01 Feb 2016Does this phone have led notificationYes this phone have led notification

• jinu

Does this phone have led notification

Pls anyone give links for dis Monster review...after searching google came across very few sites...... Believe me its superb phone-M8 user current

• gio

Amazing phone no probs at alllll