HTC One ME

HTC One ME

• appy

Aman, 13 Jan 2016Listen friends.. Don't read fake comments.. I'm using htc one me... morei aggry S6 is better as compared to ME. but it is marginal in all departments. i am also using this phone from 3-4 months & i dont felt any problem with anything. Gaming is not that bad as you mentioned. i played high end games like asphalt 8, modern combat 5, nova 3, mortal combat, immortals. All the games ran smoothly. no problem with any of the game. camera is also quite good. brightness blink problem might be your specific device problem. Mine dont have such issue.
pros with ME: Sense is better optimized & polished than touchwiz. more theme customizations. dual sim, larger battery, faster software updates as compared to samsung, sd card support, dual front speakers, radio.
Sense dont gets laggy like Touchwiz. you will get to know this after 6-7 months of usage. then compare your phone with friends s6. And for todays date price of s6 is 6k more as compared to ME.

• Hom

Aman, 13 Jan 2016Listen friends.. Don't read fake comments.. I'm using htc one me... moreThe s6 do not hv FM, extendable memory etc
Htc one me indoor photos r worst, unnecessary camera settings will confuse
Heats up while browsing camera on gaming videos etc , sound is good, but after sometimes u will adjust with these bcaz of the price u paid for it, good phone but not as good as s6
Htc made attractive specs but not attractive performance

• arrjun

Ranu, 13 Jan 2016Is it support OTG plc anyone tel meyes it supports!

• Ranu

Is it support OTG plc anyone tel me

• clara

is it fine to use the HTC ONE m8 charger for HTC ONE ME? i charged it with my earlier M8 charger and it charged in 1 hour.

• Aman

Listen friends.. Don't read fake comments.. I'm using htc one me since last 1 month... Everything is ok but only its gpu is very weak,u know even small games like zigzag, the wall, cricket championship etc lags... And one more problem is its brightness blinks which is noticeable in low brightness.. My brother bought samsung galaxy s6 in same price tag trust me s6 is far better... It has amoled display which is far better... If you are confused then close your eyes and go for galaxy s6 otherwise you may suffer like me.. Thanks

• pushkar

When HTC one me will get android 6.0

• sandy

mang jose, 11 Jan 2016hi. Can anyone tell me what is the protection of its display? Thankse9+ & m9+ have gorilla glass 4 protection as mentioned in gsmarena site....so ME should also have Gorilla Glass 4...but its not mentioned here on website. But its confirmed from HTC india that it has GG4..

• mang jose

hi. Can anyone tell me what is the protection of its display? Thanks

Deepak, 10 Jan 2016One day is extremely decent. Mine hardly works for 6-7 hours wit... more1day of battery life is with mixed usage...not with continuous usage....any mobile will last nearly 4-5.5 hrs with continuous screen on...that's why battery life is above average with HTC One me...which is quite good

• Deepak

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2016I have one me and the battery could stand for 1 day with high us... moreOne day is extremely decent. Mine hardly works for 6-7 hours with limited usage(haven't installed a single game), have to charge it twice a day. Moreover, EPS mode and other modes are a total failure.

Which color is best for htc one me meteror grey or white and gold (rose gold)??

• Simranpreet singh

WhiCh color is best meteror grey or gold and white (rose gold? For htc one me

• wahab

htc one me anyday better phone and iam happy with it.

I have one me and the battery could stand for 1 day with high usage.and the heating is average.it works perfect and so nice and no lag when work with it

This one heats up lot guys.....anyone having same problem

nisha, 09 Jan 2016Battery life is quite good. Easily last for a day with moderate ... moreNisha...ur mobile is lucky 1 i guess...my htc one me gives 3.30-4 hrs of screen on time...

• nisha

russell1023, 09 Jan 2016nisha, how is the battery life of HTC ONE ME and what time it ta... moreBattery life is quite good. Easily last for a day with moderate usage. 4-5 hrs of screen on time.

• sri