HTC One ME

HTC One ME

When I buy a new HTC One Me phone, how can I identify that item is Original/Genuine HTC phone or not.... ?

dhiman, 29 Dec 2015Yes i have faced same problem in htc one me. I found problem in ... moreThank you a lot dr frnd...plz txt meeh in my wtspp no...have some discusssion About the phone..

This phone is absolutely superb! A lot of people on here are just bitter for nothing. Battery is awesome, screen is perfect and the camera (both sides) i happen to be a photographer and contemporary artist and this is the best I've handled. Get this phone!

AnonD-479487, 22 Dec 2015Guys I am going purchase new mobile. HTC ONE ME or MOTO X STYLE ... morehtc one me all is good

AnonD-175772, 26 Dec 2015better to buy note 5 or Z5 or HTC One ME/m9+(i don't really know... morehtc one me only not other

Guys plz give your honest review about battery life and charging times

• dhiman

AnonD-476254, 28 Dec 2015While charging my htc one me becomes too lazy while typing..touc... moreYes i have faced same problem in htc one me. I found problem in the charger. I have replaced the charger from htc service centre, after that while charging my phones keypad is working normally. So dear first of all you should change the charger . . .

Why HTC making same chipset in three mobiles,bit confusing for choosing... hello X10 chipsets in HTC models are m9+,x9,me

appy, 29 Dec 20151.5 amp chargerHow long ur battery lasts on SOT??

• appy

AnonD-476254, 29 Dec 2015Does it comes with 1 amp or 1.5amp charger???1.5 amp charger

Do we have Double Dip Hard Shell Bumper cover for One ME Dual ?

Don't confuse urself guys ...all are good mobiles.don't believe others opinion (both positive nd negative),you are the owner of the phone not others,don't confuse in buying smart phones all are Gud phones

appy, 28 Dec 2015mine dont have such problem... visit customer care center if hav... moreDoes it comes with 1 amp or 1.5amp charger???

• Haneet

AnonD-474865, 28 Dec 2015Is there "Radio" with this phone?Yes

Is there "Radio" with this phone?

AnonD-298817, 28 Dec 2015Confirm you wr using the original charger? Over/Under powered ch... moreOriginal charger is of 1amp n it's takes too long to charge so I replaced with original Samsung 2amp charger... so I was worried about the matter..

• Obnoxiouschild

Charging with 2amp charger takes about 3 and a half hour to fully charge the battery from 0~100% .. is that normal guys??

Confirm you wr using the original charger? Over/Under powered chargers can create unwanted static current on screen.

• appy

AnonD-476254, 28 Dec 2015While charging my htc one me becomes too lazy while typing..touc... moremine dont have such problem... visit customer care center if have such issue...