HTC One ME

HTC One ME

• Anon

yogi045, 09 Dec 2015Do you get any nice cases other than soft transparent case ... moreI've already taken the phone for its looks, wouldn't spoil it with any designer cases.
No, I feel I do not require any other accessories. I do use a desktop cradle (local, something general) for charging at night, that's it.

• yogi045

Anon, 08 Dec 2015HTC will give you the best user experience, on the software... moreDo you get any nice cases other than soft transparent case & dot view? any other useful accessories that you have?

• yogi045

AnonD-472359, 08 Dec 2015One me have usb otg support or not?yes htc one me has otg support. you can connect usb pendrive, keyboard, mouse, gamepad/ gaming controller & portable hard disk (fat 32 format dont checked for NTFS format).

• yogi045

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2015Hi guys,I`d like to ask the owners of the phone to check fo... morefor keboard writting you have both bulgarian & russian language pack. Also you can change complete UI language to russian. i dont find bulgarian in UI language.

One me have usb otg support or not?

• Anon

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2015Hi guys,I`d like to ask the owners of the phone to check fo... moreNeither is available in the Indian variant, as per my knowledge. Don't know about other regions.

Hi guys,I`d like to ask the owners of the phone to check for me if there is a Bulgarian language for writing in the language package,because I can not find any information on that matter???
Or at least Russian language,that will do too..
Thanks a lot,cheers! :)

AnonD-472359, 08 Dec 2015One me have usb otg support or not?Yes it supports OTG

One me have usb otg support or not?

• Anon

Haneet, 08 Dec 2015Thanks Anon..coz m gonna get this in the next 2 days in Ros... moreHTC will give you the best user experience, on the software end. Smooth and clean, not much bloat.
The fingerprint scanner is the best available in the market, one of the fastest.
I've dropped my device many times, no scratch on the glass. I suppose that is some statement.
For accessories, I would suggest Nillkin, they provide amazing TPU transparent cases and 9h tempered glass. Really useful.

• Haneet

Anon, 07 Dec 2015Battery easily lasts a day with moderate usage. Sound qual... moreThanks Anon..coz m gonna get this in the next 2 days in Rose Gold since Gold sepia unavailable... My 1st time exp with HTC ( Sony fanboy) & Fingerprint sensor... Any recommended accessories for same.. It's Gorilla Glass 3 right even though it doesn't specifies?

AnonD-334416, 08 Dec 2015going to buy it in next 2 days. if any cons please tell me. No cons, but you have a better looking option in HTC One A9 now.
If I were you, I'd buy that!

going to buy it in next 2 days. if any cons please tell me.

• Anon

appy, 08 Dec 2015htc's slcd gives more natural colors as compared to samsung... moreNever said either was better. Just said both are different, hence, no point comparing them!
I prefer the natural colors on LCDs myself, compared to the oversaturation on LEDs.

• appy

Anon, 08 Dec 2015Color reproduction of an IPS LCD (One ME) can never be like... morehtc's slcd gives more natural colors as compared to samsung's amoled display which gives more saturated colors. it depends on personal choice which looks pleasant to the specific user. both are great qhd displays in market at the moment. no one will be unhappy with the display of any of them.

• Anon

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2015Is the quad hd display good like super amoled in the note 5Color reproduction of an IPS LCD (One ME) can never be like an AMOLED (Note 5). Both are dead different technologies.
Yet, it is one of the nicest LCD displays available in the market. The rich PPI makes it all the more a better deal!

• Anon

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2015Will htc one me give 12 hours bck up with very high usage???By very high usage do you mean screen on time?
If so, no phone can give you 12 hours. The maximum screen on time is 5 hours, and phone active time is roughly 9 hours.

Why gsmarea haven't added camera check of this phone and expandable memory is upto 2 TB

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2015Does it have quickchargeno it doesn't have quick charge