HTC One ME

HTC One ME

Please Do a review of this phone

• Gokul raj

Fully first class....
Bt over heating....bro

• ME

does HTC one ME supports 4G or not??

• technofan

is it have usb host,fm radio,dual sim lte users??? wanna buy it....pls help me......

• ooredoo

Hooo. HTC 2000, me and xp.

I bought it last week. It is a nice phone.

• Nana Bhai

AnonD-248952, 06 Aug 2015I am using HTC One me dual for the past 2 months. I am facing fo... moregood job well bought you wasted Ur money after spending a bunch of cash u still have problems in Ur phone good to hear go get Samsung guru mobile pros;
1.no lag/hang
2.no heating issue.
3.battery backup 7 days just charge once n forget it
4.too cheap not expensive like htc , so if it gets lost or damages no worries

• Dileep

I am using this phone
Out standing phone
King soft also running very fine
Camera also good
Light heat problem

• AnonD-196881

AnonD-248952, 06 Aug 2015I am using HTC One me dual for the past 2 months. I am facing fo... moreslow processing???? are you kidding?it's the fastest mobile i'v ever seen.the temp is a little upper than usual and could be for metal front body but the temp isn't to high or could be for very high cpu.please don't mislead others.are you sure you wrote the truth??????
(I worked with it about 6days)

• Nj

why these HTC phones are heavy...??

I'm having problem with the signal

• jacob

AnonD-248952, 06 Aug 2015I am using HTC One me dual for the past 2 months. I am facing fo... moreIs it because of u r using it too long?

I am using HTC One me dual for the past 2 months. I am facing following problems
1. Heeating
2. Kingsoft officce not working
3. Slow processing

1. Heeating
2. Kingsoft officce not working
3. Slow processing

• and

wheter this phone using MediaTek MT6795? as i know this using MediaTek Helio x20 deca-core? which one is true, gimme a clue..

• kumar

i am using the all are good...i am facing only heating issue....remaing all features are superb

Good phone...only thing my old htc one dual sim silver was much better and premium looking. HTC has the best sound quality in the whole mobile industry so is the HTC ME and is unparalleled.

• AnonD-196881

preeti, 01 Aug 2015how is gaming performance & is there any over heating issues... morethe gaming is not that we expected,one ME is not weak in gaming but it could be better. one Me and E9+ GPU are a little weaker than adreno 330. ME could be responsible for most game but little lags when executes heavy games in high res.in other hand we have one M9+ that I tested many weeks ago and I feel M9+ was better than ME and E9+.
if you want the best gaming phone go for one M9(but 5" screen).
I hope that htc releases many updates for one ME.M9+ and E9+ like that for original M9 that fixed temperature issue an camera improvement.
good luck

• Itzi

My type of phone! It's about friggin' time!!!

• AnonD-196881

deepak guru , 28 Jul 2015very cheap phone.. china madeand another enemy.htc is not good when made or assembled in china but sony or apple are great!!!!!!
extremely wrong.htc has the best quality in body and hand hold sense.for sure you have not seen this phone ever and don't see one ME from 1mile.
so be quiet