HTC One VX

HTC One VX

• ABSCISSA 2020

this is a decent phone to have knowing its feature is coming from 4 years backwards.

Camera could definitely be 8MP

Micheal Watson, 25 Aug 2017My HTC ONE VX reboots without my acknowledgement and at tim... morethat occurs because you get rooting the phone

zella, 07 Jul 2016Its a terrible phone.....bad camera(bath front and back) ,... moreI understand your opinion about this phone. But please note that this phone is outdated and that your rambling about this phone 4 years after its release. Of course it will show its age and minimum capabilities after 4 years of being active in stores.

Morning,would like to know where the SIM toolkit is so that I can access my safaricom and mpesa accounts. Help me locate it since it's hectic working on it please.

• Micheal Watson

My HTC ONE VX reboots without my acknowledgement and at times it freezes

• zella

Its a terrible phone.....bad camera(bath front and back) ,not enough storage, I don't think this things hotspot even works etc all in all just don't get it

• danyal jawaid

i'm facing the google app (PLAY STORE) issue any apps didnt upgrade or install like whatsapp and facebook updates what should i do
email: Dmemon46@GMAIL.COM

why is that my HTC one VX switches off by it's self

• HTC one vx user in G

please I need someone to help me with what I have been experiencing with this HTC one vx. is it normal for the phone to load for about five seconds when I press the home button or want to return to the home screen? I am not certain and does not feel easy because it wasn't like this previously, thanks.

• sourov

AnonD-403339, 05 Jun 2015how to find network mode ?go to goole play or google.com nd thn write LTE ONOFF - HTC.....find out this software nd instll.

• jean rene

how to use hotspot for htc one vx

pius, 28 Feb 2015How do i share my hotspot plizhow to find network mode ?

• Samparalla

my keypad do not appear well.I don't know why

• Samparalla

my keypad do not appear well. I don't know why?

• Scott

pius, 28 Feb 2015How do i share my hotspot plizTurn on your hot spot in settings. When it pops up in top bardrag top bar down. Tap on hot spot ssymbol. Tap next. Then write down your little pass code. Put code in other device.

• pius

How do i share my hotspot pliz

• taint

do all htc one vx's not support all bluetooth media sound; the one I have does not support media on my vivitar stereo earbuds

best phone and gud feautures

• fadil