HTC One X

HTC One X

I've used it 4 years ago. One of the best LCD screens i've ever seen on a phone. I really loved that phone.

• hafiz

i still using daily both one x n one x+ in 2020..what a legend

The best looking phone I have ever had.

One X did some things well, and others, not so much. It was lovely in the hand, to this date i still prefer polycarbonate unibody over all the other options. It had a interesting design, especially in white and it was nigh impervious to wear. It had performance, it had the looks and it had the feel of a quality product. But it couldn't hold on to its performance, it would thermal throttle very quickly once you started to use it and it had abysmal battery life. Try to use it while charging and it would overheat and before not so long just shut itself off to preserve itself. The user experience was a mix of great and terrible. It was great as long as you didn't use it much?

I really miss that awesome design and fantastic quality. Wish there are more creativity with today models, but sadly not, all by the same way and so called naaa...

Just got one for free, it works flawlessly.

• Leena

The best phone ever....still using it and I just love it

• JD

loved this phone. miss this phone. I don't know if I'll ever be happier with a phone.

The quad-core processor was something to brag about in 2012

This was cutting edge for 2012! Wow!

ChocolateLover, 23 Jul 2018This phone for being a phone of the year is rather disappoi... morei had this phone back then when it came out i really luv it but as per that time this was the best fone technology wasnt that good honestly poor battery heating up and lagging was a pain in the ass.

This phone for being a phone of the year is rather disappointing. It heats up really fast and is actually painful to hold. Wifi is weak. The sound is weak. It's terribly slow. There are some apps it won't let me download. Takes forever to charge. My former phone was the HTC Desire 620 and this is a definite downgrade. The screen just locks for no good reason. The camera is good though!

• Volrath

I got the HTC OneX when it was just released it till is running great today

One of the best HTC has produced

nathan, 20 Jun 2017how can i upgrade my htc one x Look down link for Roms,mods on Xda

One of the best htc phone, just like the S3 of Samsung

• squiglybob13

Omg reading these comments are painful. I sincerely hope a lot of these posts are by people whose native language isn't English. If it is, I feel sorry for you.

Anyways, I just came across this phone while going through some boxes. Charged it up, turned it on, and it works perfectly still. Don't expect it to stand up current devices or some apps but it's definitely a sturdy device.

• nathan

how can i upgrade my htc one x

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2017HTC one x is fake for real it has fake battery and it over... moreAnd it's taken you five years to arrive at this amazingly unlikely conclusion? LoL! Nice work.

Anonymous, 13 May 2017Even though the battery's not removable, can't it be change... moreI'm after having my One X since the model was released. Four years down the line and a new battery was needed and OK, it's not so easy as changing the battery in the old Legend (still have that too..), but with a pair of plectra and a watchmaker's tool kit, it only took me around half an hour to put a new battery in.
I have a newer handset now, but still use the One X as a nav screen and music storage drive in the car as I paid £45 for the genuine HTC screen mount at the time and the One X is AOA2 compatible where my newer handset isn't, so that doesn't work with my ICE. Progress eh, what that? ;-) The One X was ahead of its time in many ways, wi-fi direct, which allowed it to cast to my TV by Miracast, NFC, still absent in some newer devices and that camera is capable of very decent results even now.
One X was tough too, that polycarbonate shell would absorb anything that came its way, don't forget, the material is also made in clear form and used as bullet proof glazing!