HTC One XL

HTC One XL

• Bibin

Hi friends, i am planning to buy this phone by last week of this month.Can you tell how much gb we can use from these device that the company says 32 gb ????
And what about Android ??? How will update android version 4.2.2 in Jelly Bean ??? Kindly reply me please...!!!

Bibin...!

mousa, 21 Jan 2014it is excellent one I got it one year ago working very good high... moreHow much gb we can use from these device that the company says 32 gb ????

• mousa

it is excellent one I got it one year ago working very good high speed browse and download internet

john, 09 Sep 2013Yea its is secure... If hv any enquiry regarding da device... Js... moreI ordered one xl 16. How much gb that a user can access in this device.

AnonD-41487, 10 Jan 2014my andriod still remains 4.1.1 what shall i do to get the new 4.2.2?i need to if u get information kindly tell me plz

my andriod still remains 4.1.1 what shall i do to get the new 4.2.2?

• ashanta1007

dchap27, 22 Dec 2013Hi, I just bought the one xl. But it amaze me with the storage. ... moreTry to update it to 4.2.2 it will show u internal: 6.2 gb and 9.9 gb

• thumper

Purchased on 24/01/13 and I'm sure mine was built on a Friday its been nothing but trouble :( Niece has one that's what made me get one. My battery from full will last max of 6 hrs or on the warmer days 4 I've tried turning it off when not in use but no change in time. tried to take it back and the frigin around was pain full I always up date every 2 years and this is the first phone that I have been frustrated with last phone was a Htc desire loved it but passed it onto a friend who had a vintage phone and its still going Brrrrrrrr roll on 24/01/15

• Diplo bharti

I got a one, a one xl, a flyer, a xperia z & iphone 5 in my home. The one xl is the fastest to executes commands. Though the one got higher config than the one xl, it has to carry a load called 'blinkfeed' too. But the one's look is greater than the xl. But I found one trouble with the one xl- its loudspeaker volume is too low but with headphone is ok.

• dchap27

Frayz, 22 Nov 2013There are two versions of this phone. . the 32gig nd 16gig vers... moreHi, I just bought the one xl. But it amaze me with the storage. It has just 2.2gb of internal and 9.9gb of phone storage. Any help or advice.

• rayleigh

I just got the HTC one xl, and I wanna upgrade it to 4.2.2, but when I click the check update..it shows me 4.0.4, I don't want 4.0.4, I want 4.2.2 And also sense 5, pls how do i go about it?

Rai, 16 Dec 2013you can update from option then click on check update.1 week ago... morehave u any problem with application move from internal to phone storage?

hi every body,
please tell me,
1-how to move apps from internal storage to phone memory, when i click on app in setting and chose the app, it doesnt any move option there!
my android ver, is 4.2.2 with sense 5
2- how can i check update, there is no "check for update" option in about menu from setting!
tnx

• Rai

parad, 10 Dec 2013Hey guys how to update htc one xl to 4.2.2??plz help meyou can update from option then click on check update.1 week ago i update my one xl to 4.2.2 yahooooooooooooo

AnonD-78229, 15 Dec 2013How is the battery timing of this phone? I wana buy itits about 10 hours of use, no less than 6 with everything going, longer if you have everything tweaked just right

How is the battery timing of this phone? I wana buy it

• parad

Abhijit, 01 Dec 2013I have upgrade my HTC One XL 4.0.4 to 4.2.2 Jelly bean and the f... moreHey guys how to update htc one xl to 4.2.2??plz help me

To update your fone into 4.2 go to settings then software updates.. much better if wifi connection is strong...