HTC Sensation XE

HTC Sensation XE

• Revolution

king motana, 16 Oct 2018my htc sensation wifi and bluetoth is not working what do i doget a new phone. (iphone sucks tho)

• king motana

my htc sensation wifi and bluetoth is not working what do i do

• pushuu

For everybody that use the pone longer than 2 years and they have the restart issue. Just replace the battery with new one. :)

• lat

Hi,
Using this this phone 2.5 years. Now it is going off and getting on itself several times in day. Is there any solution ? Please share anybody.
Thanks.

saji, 09 Nov 2016When I turn on the Bluetooth it starts shutting down and li... moreTry resetting your phone.

• Oscar

My HTC Sensation XE 2715e Dispaly is broken how can I get a new one from East Africa,Am in Tanzania

• kg

hellen, 25 Feb 2017It's a nice phone. I have used it since 2012, and it always... moresame here

Hi my HTC Sense XE still running good. Except battery support and abit slow. I got problem when use imo and other messenger .. all other is really fine. Now I am considering to buy a HTC 10.

• hellen

It's a nice phone. I have used it since 2012, and it always runs well.

• nick ball

saji, 09 Nov 2016When I turn on the Bluetooth it starts shutting down and li... morebuy a new phone, stop trying to flog a dead horse

• saji

When I turn on the Bluetooth it starts shutting down and light up againnnnn and again!!!! what should I do?

• M N G

SiREpit, 16 Jul 2014my sensation xe problem is....my charges time for the batte... more i have the same problem what is the solution ??

• M N G

suraj, 11 Dec 2014This phone is osm and better than Nokia or Samsung.....but ... morehi , could i know please how many times does it take to charge ?

• Ahmed

Mehedi, 22 Mar 2016Hi,,,,my phone model HTC Sensation Xe with Beats Audio Z715... morewell, tell someone to bluetooth to you an apk of a file manager like Es Explorer...once the transfer is done, just click it in the notification panel... it will install. however, make sure settings>>security>>unknown sources is checked.
cheers.

Hi can you use snapchat on this phone thank you

tsp a nice phone eeeee

• Mehedi

Hi,,,,my phone model HTC Sensation Xe with Beats Audio Z715e,,,, but now my phone can't show fill maneger,,,, why do i,,,please,,, please,,,, help me,,,,,plse,,,,

• Xt0rm

hey guys do you have broken or not booting htc sensation xe? can i buy t? i need the sim slot , mine's broken

• ariphidayat

loveit with viperS rom, u can make anyting with your phone

• Polo

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2015How did you install ViperS ROM ?dev host page there is all what you need to install viper