HTC Tattoo

HTC Tattoo

It has the design of a slider feature phone.

My first android phone. I still got this but the digitizer is broken and planning to repair it. But my first HTC phone was HTC Diamond. Hope HTC can release good phones again.

I'm 17 and I'm still using this phone.

If people still use THIS phone as a daily driver, well I'll lost faith in them!

• Rispons

Tap menu when in call you will see loudspeaker..

• Sevvy

How do you get loud speaker on the phone when there is an incoming call?

• Martin

You can install 2.3 on it,even 4.0,but its way too laggy with 4.0 so I reccommend 2.3.Search for it in xda.

• nhyira

lonesomedovepk, 06 Nov 2014Root your phone and Install cyanogenmod ROM latest then Ins... morehow can i root and install new rom
l

• rallapag

Coz it's an old Android.

• lonesomedovepk

rav, 26 Sep 2014Not supporting Watsapp...Is thre any way to install and Run... moreRoot your phone and Install cyanogenmod ROM latest then Install it.Now Whatspapp should work fine.Tested and working.May have some limitations.

• rav

Not supporting Watsapp...Is thre any way to install and Run this app ??

• affairica

why does it have resistive touchscreen if it's an android?

• SUZEN PATEL

in my handset why only mtnl sim support,,not another sim

• schmultarr

AnonD-260398, 04 May 2014Specification Comment: My Tattoo dosent take a Mini-SIM, i... moreMini-SIM is the standard SIM. Smaller SIMs are micro- and nano-.
{Fullsized SIM was of credit card size.}

Specification Comment:
My Tattoo dosent take a Mini-SIM, it just takes a standard SIM card
Answer Question @a7mad fone @jodi
It comes with a old version of the android Market... But it is exactly the same a Google Play...
If you want you can Install Cyanogenmod 7 and then you will have Google play, and more apps will be compatible

• jodi

a7mad fone, 17 Dec 2013i want to know if htc tattoo support google play or not ?Yes,
you could easily download android apps

however it is only Android OS v1.6 (Donut),
still there are lots of android apps out there in google play

• khan

unlock

• a7mad fone

i want to know if htc tattoo support google play or not ?

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2013my phone has been locked ,and its asking for e mail address... moreHtc. Tattoo

• Davinder

george, 26 Aug 2013is it possible to download whatsapp on an htc tatoo?upgrade operating system then you can install viber, whats app , skype .. if you need instructions i can provide you will full software support 9.99 USD is the price . davinder.saundh@hotmail.co.uk