HTC Titan

HTC Titan

• ?
  • utV
  • 16 Mar 2022

AnonD-819322, 27 Sep 2019Got this for £11, decent phone. However, I can't sign... moreYou can't sign in to zune anymore

• AnonD-819322
    • 3aW
    • 27 Sep 2019

Got this for £11, decent phone. However, I can't sign into Windows Live ID, same with Zune on my PC.

• j
      • james
      • 7Xu
      • 04 Jan 2018

I want to unlock passcode of my titan model phone?

• t
        • thynk twyce
        • fsT
        • 04 Apr 2016

TIM, 24 Sep 2014It has and shows only 4G, but works with 3G too. Set in: se... moreI want to know how to download,send videos on net and how to use my Bluetooth device.how to send pictures and videos on Bluetooth,how to download instagram,imo and many more

• 7Xg
          • 04 Sep 2015

hi good day pls help me on how to access my htc titans. its not functioning, f i charge the phone only white line on screen. can u pls give me an advice on it, thank you

• mymy
            • 7Xg
            • 04 Sep 2015

hiim using htc titans, how can i open the programm of this phone

• ROMEO
              • ftI
              • 18 Aug 2015

hey i got this phone and i don't know how to install play store app

• j
                • jeffer
                • sSx
                • 07 May 2015

can i use Skype in HTC windows 7.5 version , and what about Bluetooth, i can not use it. plz tell me how can i use bluetooth

• A
                  • Aamir
                  • sBU
                  • 14 Apr 2015

Hey I am using this phone. i don't know how to find download files on this mobile ?

• F
                    • Felisa
                    • qU4
                    • 06 Apr 2015

I have an HTC Titan phone and my computer used to would recognize that it was plugged in and now for some reason it doesn't. Does anyone have any ideas of what is causing this?

• a
                      • atuanya1225@yahoo.co
                      • DGC
                      • 10 Feb 2015

Dear All,

I have one titan HTC phone, but I have problem with the battary it cannot even last up to three hours.

Can you help me buy a new battary?

• I
                        • Inger
                        • nQF
                        • 08 Dec 2014

Suddenly I can not send or open pictures on my Titan Phone. How do I manage to do it again. I can not download manual.

• n4G
                          • 04 Oct 2014

Timobe, 22 Sep 2014Can you use the "3G" with it ? I can't find a way... moreNo 4G,i can only use 3G.

• ?
                            • n4G
                            • 04 Oct 2014

• T
                              • TIM
                              • JhT
                              • 24 Sep 2014

Timobe, 22 Sep 2014Can you use the "3G" with it ? I can't find a way... moreIt has and shows only 4G, but works with 3G too. Set in: setting-cellular-edit APN (install this option as carrier provided)-data connection - ON. Good Luck!

• T
                                • Timobe
                                • mHS
                                • 22 Sep 2014

AnonD-297057, 22 Aug 2014I use this mobilephone for two years.i miss those apps whic... moreCan you use the "3G" with it ? I can't find a way to use it...

• snN
                                  • 22 Aug 2014

I use this mobilephone for two years.i miss those apps which has the new version of windows phone (8.0)...
                                  yes, and NO FILE transfer between other bluethooth :( and sometimes the phone delete music by itself.
                                  the camera is really good.

• mikahil
                                    • LXJ
                                    • 17 Jul 2014

the camera is excelente, the best quality that i see

• mohit kaushik
                                      • vbJ
                                      • 23 Jun 2014

good mobile.

• HTC lover
                                        • t7X
                                        • 07 Feb 2014

oh man, cellphone is not for gaming. if you like games why dont you get your xbox 360 psp etc.