HTC Touch Diamond

HTC Touch Diamond

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2018To whoever reads this and has an HTC Diamond in 2018, please che... moreI think you must use an email account with more simple autentification without security SSL/TLS and imap port would remain only 143. It`s because security incompatibility issues due to the fact the device is already too old.

I loved my HTC Touch Diamond, such a nice phone back then.

• JD

FArbi, 22 Mar 2018Any chance to get this phone?? any possible availability till now??easy enough to find on ebay. Here is one in a new condition.

To whoever reads this and has an HTC Diamond in 2018, please check if IMAP email works and post the result...Thank you.

Haha I'm still using it as an substitute phone, while my old trusty OPO is waiting for reparation :D
Funny and useful device for kick off from the whole internet frenzy :D
Good old GSM only :D

• FArbi

Any chance to get this phone?? any possible availability till now??

• jt

Ahmed, 04 Jan 2018I love this phone, would be so happy if I could find a clean one.What country do you live in?

• Aadrian

This was my first HTC phone.

Hi guys , is this phone support Arabic language as system setting and how can i change system language to Arabic , please help

• Ahmed

I love this phone, would be so happy if I could find a clean one.

• Farhan

Hi guys, i need to buy this set... can anybody let me know any available option

dr rashid, 03 Jan 2017i am still using htc diamond,can not compare with ther cell, ef... moreI still use it...but for installing Windows/Linux.
Battery is very hard to find in Europe.

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2016Anyone still using this?my brother still using Touch Diamond 2

dr rashid, 03 Jan 2017i am still using htc diamond,can not compare with ther cell, ef... moreI`m happy that you`re still loyal to your machine

• dr rashid

i am still using htc diamond,can not compare with ther cell, efficiency wise,diamond is real diamond.

Anyone still using this?

• S.Germany

I still use it till now as a Navigator i had installed a TomTom Software on it , Great Phone .

• domz

AnonD-399226, 25 May 2015Ihave got a phone but problem is he phone is not in english lang... moreyou can reformat it try to search at xda.com

• asdadsdasdaads

the absolute worst phone i've EVER encountered

Ihave got a phone but problem is he phone is not in english language, so how can you help me to change it into english language?