HTC U11+

HTC U11+

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2019Which one has better front camera u11 plus or galaxy s9I have a U11 plus and also a s9 plus and my s9 plus is superior in every way and yeah it's expensive but you pay for what you get and the U11 plus will hardly be supported by HTC whereas my s9 plus has constant updates and I find the UI to be superior on my s9 plus anyways and the HTC seems old and outdated to be fair.
I personally would say stay away from HTC there a dieing company and get a s9 cos its simply superior.

• Abe

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2019Which one has better front camera u11 plus or galaxy s9S9 obviously has a better front camera for a few reasons. First, it has auto focus. Second, it has a wider lens and lastly, it can record 2K video. But at the same time, the S9 and U11+ are much different in price. At current prices locally, I can -almost- buy TWO U11+ for the price of an S9.

Anasluqman, 05 Feb 2019The battery is better than galaxy s9 because I have both devices... moreWhich one has better cameras especially front one

Anasluqman, 05 Feb 2019The battery is better than galaxy s9 because I have both devices... moreWhich one has better front camera u11 plus or galaxy s9

Does the front camera take good selfies?

• Amit

Its an all rounder phone

• Anasluqman

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2019How is the battery life in htc u11 plus The battery is better than galaxy s9 because I have both devices and the performance olso better than galaxy s9

• Anas

I bought htc u11 plus after 2 months and i am happy

• Abe

Just bought this phone new for $319 which I think is great given it's specifications. I am buying this phone knowing full well the update situation on this phone, it may get pie eventually and that's it but it so long as it works well with no gamebreaking bugs, I am largely fine with this.

I have had a U11 before and wanted the U11+ for the larger battery and narrow screen but it was too expensive, now I can finally do so. Snapdragon 835 and 6GB ram will last anyone well into 2019 and beyond presuming you aren't the select few who truly push their phones to their limits. My focus is camera quality and device audio quality which this has in spades.

It is sad HTC is doing as poorly as they are now, the market always needs more competition not less but given the few last years trends, there's no stopping HTC's decline and we may as well savor it while they still exist.

• DKS

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2019How is the battery life in htc u11 plus I am glad you asked I am using my phone for more than a year now never died on me trust me my friend

DKS, 24 Jan 2019HTC U11+ without a doubt I have been using mine since it was out... moreHow is the battery life in htc u11 plus

• DKS

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2019Does htc u11 plus desirve to buy for 400 euro or which smart pho... moreHTC U11+ without a doubt I have been using mine since it was out no problem what so ever

Does htc u11 plus desirve to buy for 400 euro or which smart phone better to buy for the same price

It's nice that HTC finally updated the phone but one update in a year isn't acceptable at all and my s9 plus has had tons of updates compared to my U11 plus and it's also got android pie now to.

Which is better htc u11 plus or mate 10 pro?

• DKS

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2019i just received the update today. i can say its just got smooth ... moreI totally agree with you there is no difference before and after the update but it's a pretty big update (810 MB) though waiting for the PIE

i just received the update today. i can say its just got smooth sligthly. cos its running already smooth and i dont have a problem even without the update. all i can say its great and im happy

• DKS

I have received my first security update last night since I have purchased this phone well done HTC

• DKS

Guys I have just received a update just downloading it

• Adel J

Mr Grey, 03 Jan 2019Still no update at all for this phone,absolutely pants...... It's forgotten and will never be looked at.