HTC U11+

HTC U11+

I've been looking around for a new phone for a long time, and although this is hardly perfect (it's kind of old) I think it's the closest I will find to match my criteria.

With this phone you have an LCD display (not disgusting AMOLED with pentile and PWM flickering) and it comes with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, plus the Type-C port actually supports USB 3.1, you get a good camera and it doesn't have a stupid notch or punchhole.

The downsides are that it's quite outdated (SD835 and Android 9) and doesn't have a headphone jack or wireless charging. But I guess I'll have to make compromises somewhere.

• QWERTYUIO

Yasser Saeed, 17 Apr 2020I don't have any problem after the latest update, however, ... moreThe system OS and app partition are separate. What you described would only be beneficial on IOS(App partition is integrated).

M.Saffan, 07 Mar 2020anyone using Htc U11+ Do u have heating problem in ur Htc U11+so far running butterly smooth.
on Android 9.

M.Saffan, 07 Mar 2020anyone using Htc U11+ Do u have heating problem in ur Htc U11+No, just in log time pubg gaming

SHEHABXZA, 24 Dec 2019after the android 9 update, I noticed that the battery is d... moreI don't have any problem after the latest update, however, its always recommended to factory reset any Android smartphone after a major update.

Kek, 25 Mar 2020Does someone knows where to get this device? I cant find... moreI am still using my U11 Plus and its still a lovely device, however I am upgrading soon to Sony Xperia 1 ii after been using HTC U11 Plus for more than 2 years.

You can find HTC U11 Plus on Amazon.com if you serach for it. Here is a direct link:

• io

• Kek

Does someone knows where to get this device?

I cant find it on Amazon or Ebay.

• Hassan

Hi, after updating my HTC u11+ to pie I had sound problems in apps like whatsapp, snapchat, instagram while recording videos. After 1 or 2 seconds of recoding, the sound drop off massively and there is a sound distortion. I tried everything like clearing cache, data, system, factory reset and nothing worked. It was just fine before updating to pie. Does anyone have a solution for this ?

M.Saffan, 07 Mar 2020anyone using Htc U11+ Do u have heating problem in ur Htc U11+not at all.

• M.Saffan

anyone using Htc U11+
Do u have heating problem in ur Htc U11+

• Fecca

Dont buy this phone. once i had a problem with camera selfie then the problem solved which actually due to motherboard. now i'm having a trouble which cant receive or initiate a call at all!.. after that i couldnt decrypt the phone! so i have to hard reset he phone.
not a value for money at all.

• Adams

Don't buy this phone. No Service since I updated to Android 9

DKS, 23 Jan 2020Is there any Android 10 news for HTC U11 plusIt will not get 10

• DKS

Is there any Android 10 news for HTC U11 plus

does anyone have volte enabled? i have htc u11+ 64gb version but it does not show volte even there is no enable in settings . i am in georgia country does anyone know how to activate it??

SHEHABXZA, 24 Dec 2019after the android 9 update, I noticed that the battery is d... moreClassical HTC's problem, when I read all comments from HTC users.

Why this happen!? The chip has 10nm already.

• doggo

SHEHABXZA, 24 Dec 2019after the android 9 update, I noticed that the battery is d... moretry factory reset after the update then it should be fine.

• doggo

SHEHABXZA, 24 Dec 2019after the android 9 update, I noticed that the battery is d... morenot on my htc u11+. android pie works perfectly..

after the android 9 update, I noticed that the battery is draining fast and the phone is getting hot with almost any app.

did anyone using this phone had the same problem?