HTC U12+

HTC U12+

• ADI

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2019Last patch 1 December 2018 oh ok but I didn't get any update on my unlocked U12+ US version yet. My patch number is 1st September 2018???

ADI, 17 Jul 2019Anyone got the Android 9 (Pie) update for their Unlocked Htc U12... moreLast patch 1 December 2018

• ADI

Anyone got the Android 9 (Pie) update for their Unlocked Htc U12+ in USA yet? Also, 1.30.627.2 is the latest software # for unlocked htc u12+ in USA? and last security patch is Sep 1st, 2018??? Please let me know!

My brother and 2nd of my friends have blue u12+,all have said super phone and very amazing and fastest phone ever made.i like to buy it but ,which color is better,go for same color or other?
Thanks and regards.

Bought the U12 in November 2018, fantastic phone, great camera, fast,responsive, i'm a heavy phone user, the battery life serves me well, squeeze is user friendly and fast, ..Great Phone get on it... This phone up there with the other big guns!! HTC more promoting

ADI, 10 Jul 2019 I appreciate the fact how you explained everything for me. I wi... moreYou're most welcome. Best color option you'll ever have. Enjoy a real wonderful experience with this wonderful phone.

• ADI

Adel J, 09 Jul 2019Battery serves you well with almost 5 to 5:30 hours of screen on... more I appreciate the fact how you explained everything for me. I will be getting U12+ in Translucent Blue .. Thank you a lot friend :)

• ADI

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019I have mine since 4 months and it works well and I love it batte... moreThank you :)

ADI, 08 Jul 2019I want to buy Htc U12+ phone. but before i buy i want an honest ... moreBattery serves you well with almost 5 to 5:30 hours of screen on time. But you have to use HTC's boost app to manage your battery well.

Side buttons work very well. They are stiffer than conventional click buttons but they work absolutely great with no delays or whatsoever.

Screen is a wonderful LCD with precise colors.

Audio is the most wonderful thing in this phone with dual speakers and music or theatre customization. Also it has four mics four great and crisp audio and video recording.

Camera are absolutely wonderful, not Google pixel level but close to that. Results are always pleasurable, especially with the quad camera experience.

Last but not least, this phone is a speed demon. With minimal animations and great sense UI, it acts as a beast.

ADI, 08 Jul 2019I want to buy Htc U12+ phone. but before i buy i want an honest ... moreI have mine since 4 months and it works well and I love it battery life is good better than my old S7 edge, also buttons work fine without any problems

• ADI

I want to buy Htc U12+ phone. but before i buy i want an honest discussion about the how is the battery life of U12+ and the Pressure sensitive side buttons (like it works great there is no delay in response) ?

• Adel J

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2019Very bad htc still android 8 and no sign of android 9Started rolling out in Taiwan and will be out globally very shortly. Anyways, I'm not that excited as HTC sense will serve you almost same UI and UX on both 8.0 and 9.0.

Very bad htc still android 8 and no sign of android 9

• Adel J

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2019What is it with HTC and shitty battery life? I'm really interest... moreI have this beast since last year, and I'm getting 5, 5:30 of SOT. Not the best for sure but for me it gets me through the whole day.

What is it with HTC and shitty battery life? I'm really interested in getting one, but the fact that the batteries go bad in a few months is the one thing that keeps me away.

• Adel J

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2019Pixl 2 xlU12+ hardware is light years ahead.

EYO, 19 Jun 2019HTC U12+ or Google Pixel 2 XL? Which is a better option than the... morePixl 2 xl

• EYO

HTC U12+ or Google Pixel 2 XL? Which is a better option than the two models?

Anonymous, 24 May 2019Oppo f11 pro or htc u12 plus? Dude, seriously? U12+ definitely.

• Dometalican

Anonymous, 08 May 2019From where can I buy an original HTC U-sonic ear bods and how much? Amazon has them for like $20 now. A very good on a good set of headphones.