HTC U12+

HTC U12+

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2020Should I buy this phone now for 400 $ or buy another mobile for ... moreYou shouldn't buy it for that price. There are more (and better) options at that price (or less). LG V35, G7, V40, Galaxy S9+, Huawei P20 pro... I mean, is a great phone, but at that price or even less, there are better options.

• Anonim

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2019When i try to charge my htc u12 plus with original charger it do... moreSame for me. What to do now?

Should I buy this phone now for 400 $ or buy another mobile for the same price?

• Irfan sajan

User, 15 Jan 2020Hello. I broke my screen on htc u12 plus, in my country (Georgia... moreSearch it on the amazone or ebay.

• Morocco

User, 15 Jan 2020Hello. I broke my screen on htc u12 plus, in my country (Georgia... moreu should buy a used one with a not working cartmere

• UNNI

User, 15 Jan 2020Hello. I broke my screen on htc u12 plus, in my country (Georgia... moreyou can google service point in taiwan. payment may include replacement charges plus shipping charges

• User

Hello. I broke my screen on htc u12 plus, in my country (Georgia) I couldn't find any replacement screen. So I have to order from internet, but I dont want to buy some chinese trash. And if anybody knows where can I get original quality screen for my HTC U12 PLUS please help me ♥️♥ï­;¸â™¥ï¸â™­¥ï¸

Sepfian, 01 Dec 2019Your poor habit usage are just the main suspect.Tbh this thing runs a power hungry snapdragon 845, a big screen which is an LCD and has a backlight. Combine it with 6 gigs of RAM and the capacitive touch buttons and you see that 3500 mAh is small

• ADI

jacek1982, 19 Dec 2019android 9 broke the quality of callsIt works fine for me. I have an unlocked U12+ ...

• jacek1982

android 9 broke the quality of calls

ghjkl, 04 Dec 2019how about your u-sonic earphone, no problem?Yes u sonic works properly no problem in it and when i connect charger rapid charge icon appears but no charge occurs!!

• ghjkl

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2019When i try to charge my htc u12 plus with original charger it do... morehow about your u-sonic earphone, no problem?

When i try to charge my htc u12 plus with original charger it doesn't charge but charge with other chargers although charger can charge any other phone!!! What should I do?!

• Sepfian

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2019Good phone except poor battery Your poor habit usage are just the main suspect.

• Fərhad

Good like.

When India region will get pie?

Good phone except poor battery

• ADI

I love Htc U12+, especially 4k 60fps is so smooth and so damn clear with wonderful 3D audio to listen to 😍. Wish Htc make a comeback again with another Great phone like U12+ 😁. Everything is perfect in this phone for me. Kudos to HTC 😘

Hi guys. When will this phone get Android 10?

• shankly1985

JJ, 07 Sep 2019Hi guys. Do you guys get Android 9 in UK? Hi yes Android 9 released a few months back now for my unlocked UK based phone.