HTC U12+

HTC U12+

Why does it looks like LG V30 lol

Tech20, 15 Nov 2021So Basically, Htc left the Premium flagship smartphones ind... moreYeah, spot on! HTC shod not let google play into the phone. It shod alway be your own choiche if you want to jump into the bed with the evil. ;)

MSS, 20 Jun 2021My htc u12+ suddenly stopped some times it open and htc log... moreYou shod do a reinstall from System map. Restore from backup.

Then the phone will work like a charm again!

Sin , 03 Jan 2022pay a repair shop to fix your smartphone or if the cost... moreIf you have a problem with HTC U 12+ You can try this. Choose settings. Then tap SYSTEM.
        From the list choose recover from backup.

Your phone will work again if you do not have broken anything.

• Htc U 12 user
          • m7G
          • 18 Mar 2022

arvi, 26 Sep 2021buy a new phone You can in fact to the following.
          Go to settings- and tap system. Then you choose restore from backup.

Bingo, the phone is 100 % back again!

• S
            • Sin
            • cTI
            • 03 Jan 2022

HTC fan, 02 Jan 2022Had my u12+ for 3.5 years. Loved this phone but just shatte... morepay a repair shop to fix your smartphone or

if the cost of repair is too high you can just buy another htc u12+ brand new with online shopping

still a good smartphone and android 9 is still supported
            i wish i had a htc u12+ myself but the price to high for me

I do think this is the best htc smartphone of 2022 or at least for specs and design

Had my u12+ for 3.5 years. Loved this phone but just shattered the screen. Still works on tmobile. I don't know what to get now to replace it. I liked the rear fingerprint scanner and the SD card slot which none of the phones I see have anymore.

• S
                • Sin
                • N5a
                • 29 Dec 2021

How does the phone work without side buttons having touch button ?

Does this phone work on the 3 network ?

• N
                  • Nik
                  • 0V%
                  • 26 Dec 2021

Tom S, 24 Dec 2021Our HTC U12+ is suddenly no longer compatible with AT&T... moreis that after update??i have some system update on waiting and i dont want to do that,they give me notification every 4hours,i cant remove it from home screen

• i
                    • i own two of these
                    • qKe
                    • 26 Dec 2021

Tom S, 24 Dec 2021Our HTC U12+ is suddenly no longer compatible with AT&T... moreSame happened to me. The person at the store will be able to manually add the phone to get it working again. It took my insistence that he succeed, and two of his attempts on his computer to activate the device, for whatever that is worth.

• T
                      • Tom S
                      • Ibx
                      • 24 Dec 2021

Our HTC U12+ is suddenly no longer compatible with AT&T (no mobile data or MMS texting) and only semi-compatible with T-mobile. These carriers made some sort of change without letting anyone know, and they can't fix it. U12 basically a paperweight now. Ironically our spare U11 still works OK.

• T
                        • Tech20
                        • 019
                        • 15 Nov 2021

So Basically, Htc left the Premium flagship smartphones industry after the HTC U12+ and joined Google. U12+ was one of the best phones back in 2018. Later, the Duo worked together for 2 years and finally made an incredible device to compete directly with Apple, Huawei and Samsung and i truly believe it has done that in the form of Pixel 6 pro especially with the Camera department... Props to Google and HTC Team 😍

• a
                          • arvi
                          • teu
                          • 26 Sep 2021

• Htcfan
                            • IiD
                            • 01 Aug 2021

AnonD-919675, 24 Sep 2020I've been a fan of HTC since the M8 and had the U11 fo... moreSame, i'll be damned if switching to iphone.

• a
                              • a d l e e
                              • tVq
                              • 23 Jun 2021

• M
                                • MSS
                                • B}{
                                • 20 Jun 2021

My htc u12+ suddenly stopped some times it open and htc logo appeares and then stop working again and other times not responding at all!! What should I do

• n
                                  • nolybee
                                  • dMG
                                  • 17 Apr 2021

frankly still in 2021 I love this phone but the fact that it is still on andoid 9 is annoying and especially that it has some rather boring bug and the battery is a bit tight but otherwise it is a phone that I have improved enomenent I had it after an iphone 6s is the difference is obvious it is normal to almost everything now I think to install android 10 or 11 myself with a personalized rom

• A
                                    • ADI
                                    • q}s
                                    • 13 Mar 2021

Nick, 10 Mar 2021Its sad that this phone wont get Android 10 or 11Yea, unfortunately it will not! ... Beside that it is the last Htc's flagship phone :( ... I have been waiting a lot but seems like we have no choice to move to Apple or something else soon!

• N
                                      • Nick
                                      • YcP
                                      • 10 Mar 2021

ADI, 08 Mar 2021Oh ok. Yea i think it depends on the usage of every individual. Its sad that this phone wont get Android 10 or 11

• A
                                        • ADI
                                        • q}s
                                        • 08 Mar 2021

Nick, 02 Mar 2021I am getting only 3-4 hours SOT on my HTC u12+Oh ok. Yea i think it depends on the usage of every individual.