HTC U19e

HTC U19e

• bazooooka bob

Hi, I was considering buying the HTC u19e, but I cant find any details about the update policiy of HTC. Since this phone is one of the latest releases, does anyone know if this phone will get android 10 in europe.

Hardline

• Una

The HTC One 8 is the longest lasting phone I ever had, still perfect after 4 years of daily use.
I want to upgrade to the U 19 or U 12 but no HTC products are available in Ireland. How do I order a recent HTC to continue my billpay plan with 3 Mobile? Its the best and most durable phone by far.

As much of a hole HTC has dug itself into, I have to be honest. I kinda regret not getting this phone instead of the Galaxy A50. But hey, I had 1 day to decide.

the last phone before a legend dies
bye htc

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2020Any one know Wat it's like with it not ip68 or What ever rated? It has IP68.

Where is the edge sense?

Any one know Wat it's like with it not ip68 or What ever rated?

In Europa? I nead a new phone.

• teddy

i like this phone. superb camera.

• HTC

Babakkazemi, 08 Feb 2020Xiaomi Quality and price better than htc I use both Mi 9t b... moreWho cares what you use. Xiaomi price is better than everyone, but the quality isn't better. The android software of xiaomi phones is unpleasant. I wouldnt buy Xiaomi over HTC/Pixel/OnePlus or even Huawei.

• Babakkazemi

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2019Listen,listen brothers. All of negative comments are meanni... moreXiaomi Quality and price better than htc I use both Mi 9t better than this phone

I've had the HTC One X, Desire ,M9+,X9u ,and now U19e it great and the battery life is great this phone is well thought out and put together ,the security choices ,Iris scan, facial recognition,and finger prints plus regular security options it's fast and the oled screen making it exeptional

• jp

It's only this time they're getting it right. But it's already too late. Others does not want to spend time looking at their mediocre phones with mediocre batteries, mediocre screens, mediocre RAMs. That's the cost of not listening to their customers in the first place

• Adma

Htc is coming back in market

• Un4given

I found out that I was getting this as a Christmas gift! And not I can't wait to get it, I love HTC and I hope they can make a comeback! I am currently using an HTC U12 plus 👍

joker, 18 Nov 2019u have good friends....:PAnd you are envious for sure.i agree u19e has great screen.htc would shifted to amoled screen at least 3years ago.this phone has amoled screen+great camera,huge storage,fast soc and all means u19e is great phone.ok envous?

• joker

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2019I heard from my friend about this phone,they tested u19e an... moreu have good friends....:P

• Shahr

Sony and htc cellphone are over , companies are very slow against samsung and chinese

night, 12 Oct 2019This mobile phone is stability for using in everyday life. ... moreI heard from my friend about this phone,they tested u19e and said if you don't know the name and brand you can't findout this is not flagship......!!!!!
My friends have GS9 and huawei mate20X ans both of them said u19e is unbelieveable fast and luxury and great camera.also they said screen is great too.
When it will appear in india?please answer me.
Tanks