HTC U20 5G

HTC U20 5G

• Yondaime7

I can't believe HTC produces 2017 model smartphones in 2020. With that rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.

Nelson, 19 Dec 2020If you bought online, kindly share the link so that I can o... moreT-dimension, $400.10 dollars

• Jota

For me, it remains one of the best phones today and with an unparalleled price.

• Kayknight

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2021This phone has half cost of s20 and don't compare 2dif... moreTnx plentiful for this honest review. Please keep producing classy phones HTC.

• ServerAlc

When are you gonna do the review of this phone?

• Tony

I think HTC phones are great! I'm still using and HTC One M9 for over 4 years already. It is time for a new one and I'm looking at the U20 5G. I don't care for a 6.8" screen, though.

Seferoth, 07 Jan 2021No headphone jack, no buy.Right!! Not understanding this whole stupid a** dongle thing

• NoWin

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2021How to buy because i really user htc phone im hear in omanCan buy at etoren or Shopee or expansys

• Jenski

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2021How to buy because i really user htc phone im hear in omanAmazon

• Jenski

How to buy because i really user htc phone im hear in oman

Using this phone in Australia on the Vodafone/TPG network and it's fully functional with great performance. My sister purchased the same phone and uses it on the Telstra network, also fully functional and her last 5G speed test was 532Mbps!

The only let down is HTC being very poor with speed of security updates, if they do not improve it will sadly be my last HTC (I've purchased several over the years and have remained loyal)

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2020This is real news. I bough this model and I payed 480 €. ... moreI recently bought this phone it's stunning only thing is when someone calls me no mater what I've tried when I get incoming call always comes up as UNKNOWN CALLER

gggggggggggggggggggg, 14 Jan 2021Dude, S20 FE 5G is $599 on Amazon, Snapdragon 865, and has ... moreThis phone has half cost of s20 and don't compare 2different ranges together......!!!!!!
Also this phone has uppermediate specs and has lower price in comparision with its reval.....
For sure htc U20 5g is great phone and cost effective device and is in top3 phones in its class.
So don't struggle to destroy it...
U20 5g is very nice,beautiful and powerful phone and i'm so glad and satisfied to buy it....
Every things are great in this phone from screen to battery,both camera to SoC,design and.....
Go for it with no doubt.

too big & too heavy for me

172mm
216gr

actually must be something like

157mm
185gr

• jota

smile , 03 Feb 2021htc is really good. I used htc desire C for 3 years then in... moreCurrently Costs 439 €.

• smile

htc is really good. I used htc desire C for 3 years then in march 2015 switched to htc 816g and I'm still using this phone, I think it's time to upgrade sadly. I don't wanna get rid of this device! I like good things like these that are built nicely and last really long.
I don't like this mentality of buying and discarding new stuff every year and not appreciating what we have. This device is expensive for people like me lol :P but Htc you guys are good!

LCDs and holes/notches don't match.

• gggggggggggggggggggg

Judas81, 16 Dec 2020I bought the phone about a month ago. Whoever thinks 700.0... moreDude, S20 FE 5G is $599 on Amazon, Snapdragon 865, and has way better software and specs.

• Pippo

Seferoth, 07 Jan 2021No headphone jack, no buy.You are just going about discrediting HTC phones on GSM arena... Am sorry for u.