HTC U Ultra

HTC U Ultra

• BAIJU

I owned u ultra...but after 6 months battery is dead..I aproch customer care and many shops no hope..is anyone help me

is this phone too big?

• Indra

HTC ULTRA, 04 May 2020Hey Why can't I update my Android 8.0 phone? I am on Andr... moreKeep trying ,I had same problem but now I fixed

• Indra

Htc u ultra I am enjoying.this is the perfect one.love htc as usual.

• Indra

I love HTC mobiles.i used Al most all models love them.Sound quality superb.

• Ojo

amiragho, 11 Jul 2019A flawless phone that is definitely underestimated. Every t... moreIs an excellent phone

• Iva

I liked the phone until it stopped working...I am looking for a new phone that has better camera (this one was kind of "slow" at taking photos) and a phone that has more memory. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to work long enough to retrieve the photos and other data i had on the phone. *sad*

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2020I bought this HTC U Ultra in 2018, it got heated and now I ... morethe same problem(((

I bought this HTC U Ultra in 2018, it got heated and now I can't use it anymore...There is no way to retrieve all that saved in this mobile phone,which makes me feel sad.

• Dario33

HTC ULTRA, 04 May 2020Hey Why can't I update my Android 8.0 phone? I am on Andr... moreDon't. People r trying to dowgrade it cause it's unstable on 8.0

• HTC ULTRA

Hey
Why can't I update my Android 8.0 phone?
I am on Android 7.0 and it seems to me that this is the most updated version

Bishr, 17 Sep 2019I bought one 2 years ago it was good device but after 20 m... moreWhat midrange phone from Huawei is that?

Is this phone a dual Sim I need to used 2 sim cards

Aamir, 10 Apr 2020I also have same issue.If you're talking about software issue,you can try to disable native Google app in settings.it fixed my problem

• Aamir

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2020excellent mobile i am very happy i bought it in 2017 enjoyi... moreI also have same issue.

uxman, 05 Jul 2018is this phone is still worth to buy in 2018 with low price ... moreno donot buy y

excellent mobile i am very happy i bought it in 2017 enjoying it speed some time screen flashing but overall no issue.

• Md11

Bought the U Ultra before 1.5 years ago for 300$.. Still using it without problems,i know the batter is not good but it charges really fast so i dont have a problem and those usonic earbuds are the besttt .. Its really sad to see HTC struggling so much.. Hope they will comeback someday :(

• SANTHOSH

KABA, 06 Oct 2019Unfortunately, I bought this phone few months ago and it's ... moreunfortunately i brought this phone on 29-09-2018 this was hanged always and set got heated while calling time and need to charge in every 6 hours.i am getting problem for this phone.

• SANTHOSH