HTC Wildfire E1 lite

HTC Wildfire E1 lite

• User69

Does anyone else have that weird display issue where there is a cutout on the screen that goes around the screen you can really see it on grey or black backgrounds? It like looks like a software issue but I could be wrong I only bought this phone a week ago

• JohnnyE

Cannot get this phone to communicate with my PC. Correct software installed on PC.What now???

• Prinz Dube

I think its good medium range phone, battery is super,camera is alittle weeak but overall great phone

Maltese Mista, 08 Feb 2021Hey htc are you messed up in the head this phone was medioc... moreThis would be $500 in 2012, are you messed up in the head!

• Youngster

Is this a good phone to buy?

Hey htc are you messed up in the head this phone was mediocre in 2012

• dumbutt

it doesn't make any sense. An 8 mp camera. It's decent for the price but I would prefer it with a 12 mp instead

Good

• Pat

Emcee, 19 Jan 2021Also it has FM Radio!Does It has FM radio?
unspecified

• Emcee

Also it has FM Radio!

• cisco

AnonD-911631, 19 Dec 2020720p, 16gb storage, 2gb ram, mediatek, quad core and huge b... moreI mean, we can't expect much with 80 Euro. I think this is a quite decent phone for the price.

720p, 16gb storage, 2gb ram, mediatek, quad core and huge bezels
This phone seems like it came right out of 2014 but somehow it's able to run Android 10 while the HTC U11 is stuck on Android 9
Ironic

• Raymond

Good looking budget phone and a splendid processor by HTC , they finally learning their lessonsfor 80euros this a beast

What is HTC actually doing?

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2020Come on HTC . Are still in 1990 I really feel shame tha... moreWell, you are not the only one. They have been slacking off.

My 4 years old redmi phone is better than this xD

• Amit

Just one question, why bother?

Come on HTC .
Are still in 1990 I really feel shame that I'm HTC lover . Can you do better than what are you doing wright now . Really shame for HTC lover

A phone we didn’t know about?
Thanks, HTC

80 euros not a bad price but low end devices usualy cant last even 2 years when your warranty wears off.