HTC Wildfire S

HTC Wildfire S

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2020if you try and use it as a wifi hotspot, your'e gonna ... more??

• abc

orinoco , 18 Nov 2020Big isn't always beautiful. Often its not. HTC Wildfir... morehow does it works the android version is not supported

if you try and use it as a wifi hotspot, your'e gonna have a bad time :D :D :D

• orinoco

Big isn't always beautiful. Often its not. HTC Wildfire is a cute phone that fits easily in your pocket, but is packed with awesome features and functionality. Nearly ten yrs after its launch it still does everything I want and more. Yes the internal memory isn't enormous like new phones with their Terabyte (how much do u need???) Data efficiency is key: Don't load Google play but use sideloaders like apkpure and you can still stash loads on it like TuneIn radio, facebook Lite and many more. Still a fantastic smartphone

• Saqlain

My first Android device

Nipuna , 19 Nov 2018This is my first smartphone. Yes, it was a small phone comp... moremy first smartphone too...
Loved it but unfort to small storage. ))

I hate how you need to have a memory card inserted just to take pictures or record video! Aside from some feature phones (like the Nokia 150 for example), the HTC Wildfire S is the only phone I know of that has this issue! An Android smartphone at that!

I loved the phone but it defenetly need a bigger memory, you cant even buy an app for it because it will fill up the memory, and it will slow the phone down. that is the only problem I had with the phone.

• Nipuna

My first ever android phone and I really like it. I used two smart phones after that, but nothing gave me the feeling of its interface. I also like the size of it, easy to put that in the pocket. I wish I get a chance to bye a phone of that size (but with a better battery)

• Nin

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 15 Jul 2019Need a modern version of this! You're in luck. Does this please you?

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Need a modern version of this!

Very nice to handle

• Lykal

Catherine the Great, 25 Sep 2018It's really small, I don't understand how anyone can deal w... moreYou're the great, the phone small...

• Kunal

my first phone i used
i love this phone but had a lot of problem with internal storage,battery and Ram
but the best thing about this phone was the camera ❤

WFS (2011), 22 Dec 2018This Is My Second Smartphone (2011) But Is Also My First Ev... moreWrite normal.

• WFS (2011)

Nipuna , 19 Nov 2018This is my first smartphone. Yes, it was a small phone comp... moreThis Is My Second Smartphone (2011) But Is Also My First Ever Touchscreen Smartphone Back Then With This Phone I Always Have Trouble With Its Internal Storage Which Had Forced Me Too Find Solution Online Reading Forum & Boom Finally, Found The Best Solution By Rooting It, Back It Those Days Rooting Was Fun Can Add Extra Internal Storage Via SD Card (I Remember The Max U Can Add Is 4GB To Internal) & Play Around With Newer Custom Roms Put Some Third Party APK Files In To The Zip Or Deleted Unwanted APK Files (I Believe They Have Stop Making Newer Rom Until Kitkat)

• Nipuna

This is my first smartphone. Yes, it was a small phone comparing to phones nowadays, but this is my favourite phone i have ever used

It's really small, I don't understand how anyone can deal with it!

The Eagle, 25 Mar 2018I have a HTC Wildfire S A510E I want to connect to ATT (US... moreOpen SETTINGS, then MOBILE NETWORKS, there you'll find the 2g/3g options.

2g = GSM
3g = WCDMA
4g = LTE

• The Eagle

I have a HTC Wildfire S A510E
I want to connect to ATT (US). Phone is unlocked. ATT does not support 2G.
How can I tell if my phone is 3G