Huawei Ascend G700

Huawei Ascend G700

• slabs37

been using this phone since 2013, despite the locked bootloader i have install android 4.4.2 miui 9 custom rom on it using flashfire and made a ton of modifications using xposed
this phone is still my daily driver only thing it really is missing is OTG support
it is a great phone if you have one lying around, but a 2013 phone isn't worth buying anymore specially with devices like Infinix Note 8 coming around

• Datt

I have this phone but it's not reading simcards what could be the problem?

• diegz fernandes

i using this phone in 3yrs. the problem is its data and wifi keeps turning on, when i turn it off, it turns on again even when it sleeps. its always like this. how to fix it bro?

• HerrWilhelm

Have bought it in 2013, still have it, great phone. Only this year I noticed performance issues, but that is because modern software (and updates) are more demanding than 6 years ago. But with the minor hickups it is still a usable phone today!
Bought it for €220 so I have had about €37 phone costs a year :D

• beforeaand

hello i have this phone..in stock firmware not working touchscreen...but another firmware working but lagging freezing how i solve this problem? tell stable firmware

• Adnan

AnonD-674625, 04 Jun 2017I have been using this phone for 3 years or so. But there i... moremake a backup reset the the phone . it works as a new one

Had great specs for the price but support only up to Jelly Bean. No major problems, a solid budget phone.

I have been using this phone for 3 years or so. But there is a problem, a dialog box pops up on the screen, different apps and parts of the phone have stopped working. Then i press ok, but it opens again and again til i have to restart the phone. And apps stop working after i update them so i have to reinstall the app, and i cant have more than 20 apps on my phone. when i factory reset my phone it works fine for a while but then its back to how it used to be. And also 1 GB of junk files everyday, and RAM is full idk of what tho!
I haven't updated android since i bought the phone because i read in reviews the updates have issues on this phone. Would updating android solve my problem?

• AnonD-651910

Bought this phone back in 2013 when it came out , finally gave up after almost 4 years , huawei makes some great quality phones

• mur3633

For those who have random restars on these phones: Uninstall Facebook app, and install version 55 for example and disable auto update for this app.
Your phone will work like it used to work when you bought it. :)

• shahzeem

how to slove the problem unfortunately sweetGraphics is stopped

Hello, who can help me by sending the original software of the huawei G700.
I have already put 3 different software and none me functional like the original also do not bring Spanish legunje and I need one with Spanish.

I have HUAWEIG700-U10 since 3 yrs but it give me a problem. when i switch on my cell phone it starting heating on the top back side of the camera area. what is the solution for this promlems.

Have been using this phone from 2013 without any issues. The phone just doesn't die
Only problem why im switching is that im still at jelly beans

• Hellas

i have this phone from 2014, it is working fine and i will choose again Huawei, (the only problem is that if there is hight humidity the screen colors change until you press again the power button and the screen sleep)

Bought this phone almost 3 years ago.
everything working fine for me , huawei is a brand which i recommend to anyone

Raza_pk165, have you tried its firmware to be flashed again? I mean to say just download the original firmware of your phone (dload folder) in your sd/ memory card and restart your phone by pressing vol up + vol down + power button at the same time. I think this will solve the issue

• usman121

Raza_pk165, 14 Aug 2016Using this G700 since March 2013. it started Restarting ran... moreDid you use factory reset from settings or usibg volume and power button key?

• izat

Raza_pk165, 14 Aug 2016Using this G700 since March 2013. it started Restarting ran... morei also have situation like that.., maybe our phone is out of date.., should find a new phone..hahaha

• Raza_pk165

Using this G700 since March 2013. it started Restarting randomly right after 1 year and 6 Months. What Should I do?.. Now Since yesterday evening it suddenly gets off and now m not able to resolve the issue. I have done Reset Factory Setting and also Cache partition but its stucked on ..BOOT....
What Should I do?... need your support guys... +923357989249, majid.raza165@gmail.com