Huawei Ascend Mate7

Huawei Ascend Mate7

Is not charging

I just can't get tired enjoying this baby. It's ok and perfect for me. Never brings issues. Even with the cracked touch screen I'm the phone still holds its efficacy.

• Albin15

I still have this and still working fine

Nyaquimah, 16 Jan 2021my Sim 2 is not reading in this Mate7this fone is 7yrs old..pliz buy a new fone

• Nyaquimah

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2020Where is the second sim card slotmy Sim 2 is not reading in this Mate7

• General

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2020Where is the second sim card slotMy Sim 2 is not reading

Where is the second sim card slot

can i have android 8 on it ?

What might be the problem? My Huawei mate 7 suddenly started showing foot sign and code on the screen, freezing all other functions of the screen

I want to know, for memory card, can this phone support 64gb or less or more also can...
Please advise...tq

• Joao

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2020Please I want to insert two sim card with my memory card to... moreyou can only have dual sim or single sim with memory card

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2020Please how do I set my phone to automatically pause music w... morePlease I want to insert two sim card with my memory card to
How do I do it

My own screen is bad how and where will I buy new screen

It's a great one from Huawei

Please how do I set my phone to automatically pause music when call comes in?Can any one put me through please..

• Sharzy

I'm using this phone
I'm having a problem it doesn't make calls once I have to repeat trying to call for it to make a call
Please help me what should I do

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2020My phone keeps switching off n on by itself wat maybe the p... moreI had the same problem with that phone and solved it by changing the on /off button

• gon hesoka freecs

jonathan, 27 May 2020its been a good to use your product. i just want to find ou... morehow can i upgrade to marsmalow and how can i help my baterry is there anything to do it?

• jonathan

Dude, 05 Apr 2020Well, upgrade ur pone its been a good to use your product. i just want to find out on how i can upgrade to version 6.0 on my huawei mate 7. MT7-L09

• Optimus

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2020My phone keeps switching off n on by itself wat maybe the p... moreYour battery will need replacement.