Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

• khan

4g not working after lollypop update

If you upgrade it to android 5.1.1, it's ready for the trash can

It was nice before but when i upgraded it, the system turned slow.

• Jack

ngoyi, 29 Oct 2018my P7 is stil new but honestly its slow, opening my apps is a mi... moreAbsolutely the same here. After a certain upgrade it is ready for the trash can

• ngoyi

my P7 is stil new but honestly its slow, opening my apps is a mission ..no thanks

First to say fantastic device! I used it from its release 'till 2 years ago. 16gb internal + 32gb SDHC perform very good. Camera is solid in low light condition, and this phone is surprisingly still working very well after 4 years of usage. I give it to my mother in summer 2016. and bought Huawei P9. She's still very satisfied with device, same as I with EVA-l29 (4/64gb). My whole close family using Huawei devices :D
In couple days P20 Pro (128/6gb) will be shipped to me. Can't wait for this day! :) I recommend all Huawei P series!

• mannuel

AnonD-745013, 16 Mar 2018What's the link for the firmwarehuawei

AnonD-605565, 29 Oct 2017Sublime! I've been using it since it was launched, and till no... moreWhat's the link for the firmware

Ali, 02 Mar 2018MHL ?yesssssss, I probe it!!

• Jeswin

Any skin recommendations??

• Ali

MHL ?

• Tamimmmmmmmm

AnonD-605565, 29 Oct 2017Sublime! I've been using it since it was launched, and till no... moreCan you give me the link to the kuatwei frimware

• Alb

Super phone

• Arafat

after update my flashlight and camera flash dont work..why,....?

Sublime!
I've been using it since it was launched, and till now it works just fine.The device runs on Android 5.1.1 with an exceptionally user friendly UI. Even me being a hardcore user, still juice remains there in battery. And as far as performance is concerned, I get some minor 1-2 second delays in app response which is expected from any device used from so long. Moreover, using your device for a long period of time and charging it to 100% lays an negative impact to the electrolysis in battery, so over a period of time battery lifes does drop but it did not too much in this mid-range device, still i get 4-5 hours of continuous use (with 70% brightness).Also the speaker sounds comparative better than today's most of the flagship devices. Furthermore both the front and rear cameras take spectacular clicks.Last but not the least, looking at the build, as soon as I hold my phone, it seems and feels it's just taken out of the box. It has gorilla glass 3 on front and at the back. Also the design is very dazzling with that beautifully penned "Huawei Middle East" logo, which looks mesmerizing to me.
Finally now after years of wait, Mate 10 is here and looking forward to get it in my pocket toooo!!
*For those having some performance/battery/heating issues, I suggest install Kuwaiti firmware, which eliminates these issues by almost 70 %.

Had the phone as a spare but when it was time to use it the screen went blank even though it was the first time I used it, was told it was a common fault on the model it hasn't put me off the brand as have the p9

• Dave

i found small electronic thing it says NFC and wi-fi sign what is it ?

PS, 22 Sep 2017The result is probably (99%) bad LCD. Isnt difficult exchange it... moreThank you

• PS

AnonD-701844, 19 Sep 2017I have this phone and this afternoon the scree went off. But the... moreThe result is probably (99%) bad LCD. Isnt difficult exchange it (LCD + digitizer + frame costs about $30,-).

I have this phone and this afternoon the scree went off. But the phone vibrate when I turn it off and on. The notification light is showing too. Can someone help me to solve the problem. Thanks in advance.