Huawei Ascend Y511

Huawei Ascend Y511

i use this model since it's released. now, in 2019 i can say this words: old gold.

Anonymous, 23 May 2018My phone is two sim one sim is no network. Time to upgrade :p

My phone is two sim one sim is no network.

• mark

why are you saying the phone is dual-sim yet it has only one sim??????
why has my phone suddenly lost its camera app???

I want to buy this fone, but am torn betwn. the pictures are not clear?????????????

• winny

why a you saying the phone is a dual sim yet it has one sim slot?

• sylvester

why is the huawei y511 data starts on its own...pliz help!!!!!!

• khin lay

i am not use ooreedoo sim card in Huawei Y-511.why?

should i or not, 14 Mar 2017i am looking at buying thus phone is it worth it?Never

• Heart

New phone but not ringing at all volume high and have set a ringing tone but it vibrates only...pliz help

How can I remove the vibration of this phone while I'm typing a message even I turned off all the vibration in the settings..thank u

• shebi

one of the ugliest camara result i have ever seen.o_O

• should i or not

simba, 13 Jun 2016thats virus which is in the rom...cant be fixedi am looking at buying thus phone is it worth it?

abe, 02 Mar 2017My huawei y511 doesn't support 3gPhone hang and internet problem

• abe

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2016My browsing is too slow, only 2g no 3g How can I fix this problem My huawei y511 doesn't support 3g

• Achi

I Love This Phone

My browsing is too slow, only 2g no 3g
How can I fix this problem

How long does new y511 to charge?

I just wasted my Money on this phone. Big regret having this phone.

• ramin

sawsan, 30 Oct 2016it locks suddenly remaining in a stand up state why please ????It happens a lot, try to uninstall unnecessary programs and keep your SD card as empty as possible.