Huawei Ascend Y600

Huawei Ascend Y600

• shesh

AnonD-201946, 02 Aug 2014Hey guys please any one answer me is this phone good I plan to b... moregood phone.... using past three months.. no issue till now... battery backup excellent.... battery last in normal use(calls,msg,games,song video) two days...

• AnonD-201946

Hey guys please any one answer me is this phone good I plan to buy it I only want a phone with good battery life and good in browsing is this phone good for that use

• GSB

i got this phone last month the camera quality is not good in darker conditions and could not play any new 3d games i guess that because of the chipset not compatible , ram is little low but i like the 5 inch display, good speaker quality and good browsing speed :)

Hey ! i want to ask somethin ? where i can find the application after use to remove ?

• shiffi

Im buying this today .. xD I've searched about the phone. Realy good. Can be compared with a samsung s duos .. the best for its price.. =)

• shiffi

Is this dual sim? dual stand by?

• mykeemike

nice affordable phone . using it for a week now , and no troubles at all .

kani, 23 Jun 2014How can i make a video call???hello
you can install programs that they`re for video call
same as oovoo

• sander

I want to know is it a good phone?how about display with 196pixel and 480 x 854 resolution?

• san

David, 12 May 2014Bought this model for girlfriend 2 weeks ago. No problems so fa... moreI'm planning to buy Huawei Y600 one doubt does it have option to off Mobile data one SIM
i heard while using data in one SIM if got call in SIM 2 caller will get reply as switched off is true

• joel

camera not working goodly

• Sudumanike

I bought this 2 days back in SriLanka, very good phone for a low price like this, a long battery life, good reaolution, good cam, hope this would be a great longlasting one, we'll see :-)

• befranglo

elena, 28 Jun 2014My phone doesn't have Google store in it. I can't download anyth... moreGo to google and download mobogenie market and you will be ok.

awesome anroid must buy total value for money

• niupl

elena, 28 Jun 2014My phone doesn't have Google store in it. I can't download anyth... moreDownload aptoide and download google plaqy store

• homeboy

good phone,, the battery life is long,, and the picture is also good

very nice phone