Huawei G7 Plus

Huawei G7 Plus

• 7

Rupom, 12 Feb 2016I am confused between HTC one A9 and Huawei G7 plus. I want to p... moreSAMSUNG A7 (2016) is your best choice!

You can answer or reject calls with a single tap on the screen. No need to swipe anymore!

• Rupom

I am confused between HTC one A9 and Huawei G7 plus. I want to purchase a quality product with good outlook. Could anyone help me to choose phone either HTC one A9 or Huawei G7 plus. Thanks

• fahim

fahim, 01 Feb 2016Hi all.... i am using this phone for the last 15 days...everyth... morefinally i am able to unlock the SIM tray just by pulling little hard..thank god!!!

Very Nice Phone.Works all new High-end games.Music is also better with the DTS sound

• AnonD-491919

AnonD-495120, 01 Feb 2016But g8 and g7+ have same things Actually they just rename it from G8 to G7 plus

********* Please give me suggestion ***********
I want to buy the Huawei G 7 plus. Who use the phone how is the performance overall should buy the phone please give me suggestion

Hi all....
i am using this phone for the last 15 days...everything is ok except while i tried to remove my SIM for the first time, the tray got stuck... still now i am unable remove the SIM...does anyone can help me on the issue?....service center told me they can free it by removing the display but i m afraid to be damage my screen...

• fahim

Biplob, 31 Jan 2016I am using G7 plus set for last 20 days, I found my Galaxy A5 be... moreBut g8 and g7+ have same things

• Z

Biplob, 31 Jan 2016I am using G7 plus set for last 20 days, I found my Galaxy A5 be... moreGalaxy A5 was way bad in battery life .
I use to took it with full charge at 8 in the morning to university , but when I return home by 5 only 10-15 % left .
I am not a gamer just using facebook , music and phone calls .
But my Honor 4X has far better battery life .
So, I think your one needs to be rechecked again .
Take it to service centre they may help .

• Biplob

Amrit, 30 Jan 2016Hello everyone I want to buy a huawei phone and I want to buy hu... moreI am using G7 plus set for last 20 days, I found my Galaxy A5 better performance than G7 plus although G7 plus has 3gb ram. If u want to buy you should go for G8. As far I know G7 plus only for South Asia region. But G8 for rest of the region. Therefore I hope G8 will be better than G7 plus.

I am using Huawei G7 Plus set for last 20 days, this set does not worth according to it's price (BDT 34990). it has 3GB RAM but I found my Samsung Galaxy A5 (2GB RAM) faster than Huawei G7 plus. it also take 3.20 hr for full charge. Actually I dont find this better than my Galaxy A5 except the display.

• Amrit

Hello everyone I want to buy a huawei phone and I want to buy huawei mate 8 but mate 8 not fit in my pocket so I look for other huawei phone and I like huawei g7+ and g8 and now I am confused bcoz both phones have same speciafications so any one can help to choose that phone which is good for games display and in performance can any one help mee to choose a good phone...

Rezaul, 31 Dec 2015Which one of better Huawei G7 plus or oppo R7 plus. Please some ... moreOppo r7 plus

xiaomi mi note or huawei g7 plus?

asos, 25 Jan 2016Please what is full word of (Otg)?otg- on the go cable

• asos

jane, 05 Jan 2016is it has USB host(otg)? can i conect usb pen drive to huawei g8... morePlease what is full word of (Otg)?

• justin

AnonD-486213, 17 Jan 2016This is the greatest phone i ever had. Everything is perfect but... moreHi! You dont need to install tempered glass since its already in gorilla glass.

• uim

All are perfect without battery life..Full charge only enough for one day.. :(

• faye

AnonD-475044, 18 Dec 2015Huawei G7 Plus is available in philippines?G7 Plus is known as G8 in the Philippines