Huawei Mate 10

Huawei Mate 10

• HAZ

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2019Anyone else here think that this phone is still best design smar... moreim in
2 years old phone ... and still rock as best imo... im having hard time to choose a next replacement for mate10 when time comes, because this phone raised the bar.

battery/photo/dispaly/performance .. all with reasonable screen ration and the ugly notches/drops

• herdi93

Hsafayii, 23 Oct 2019Hi I have this phone. And android is 9.but I have problem. The ... moreois can active on video 1080p 30 fps

• harj

if you are in a low budget .go for this mate 10 . 16:9 ratio wich is wide screen and 5.9 inch height .good for the heavy games and in a higher graphics .(no lag) ,good camera , long life battery .and fast charging .

• Hsafayii

Hi
I have this phone. And android is 9.but I have problem. The ois doesn't work. And in setting of camera it's not there any option for ois and stabilization.
Is it normal? I think this phone has ois for video camera.

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2019Mate 20 pro a lot better phone than this crappy mate 10 pro and ... moreyes , but Mate 10 price is 250$ !!

Mate 20 pro a lot better phone than this crappy mate 10 pro and didn’t rank no.3 in gsmarena lol.

Q, 17 Oct 2019How the hell is this phone ranking no.2 in daily interest?Just look at the recent posts including yours which might stirred the readers' interests. Or there can be sudden price drop because of the Mate 30 launch.

Q, 17 Oct 2019How the hell is this phone ranking no.2 in daily interest?Same dude I can't believe it lol

amazing phone i play Cull of duty at high setting

• Boki

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019A great phone with amazing quality pictures. I am satisfied thou... morewhere did you buy it?

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019I am a heavy user, Gaming (Pubg / Asphalt 9) I rely on it in mak... moreHow about playing Call of Duty Mobile? How's the graphics here in Mate 10?

I am a heavy user, Gaming (Pubg / Asphalt 9) I rely on it in making heavy calls and reading much and using whats app , etc ...
anyway battery is good 7 hours heavy use to reach 20 % but also it is fast charging so it is perfect

A great phone with amazing quality pictures. I am satisfied though bought 2 years after release.

Anyone who got android Q update to this device and EMUI 10?

How the hell is this phone ranking no.2 in daily interest?

• jolly

- fast battery charging is superb (full charged about an hour) last about a day for heavy user
- the fingerprint responsiveness is very fast
- both front & rear camera is stunning
- the stereo speakers is amazingly loud
- no heating issues
- no problem at handling high graphic games

• vantie

I've been using the phone since December 2017 and there were none of the worries you listed present. Phone still looks as good as the day I bought it

the camera , performance , battery , display all are amazing

• hamayunpk

SharkZ88, 16 Oct 2019Hi can anyone help me.. i am in dilemma whether to buy mate 10 o... moreFor camera, go for mate 10.

Battery life really improved after 9.1 update.