Huawei Mate 10

Huawei Mate 10

• mrhuawei

mofo, 14 Sep 2020must be one imba battery u have ah bro.. whole day play cod... morenot playing all day bro..sometime play 1 or 2 game only..not whole day..how dumb are you bro..u play 5 match pubg of course it will drain like hell..play a little bit only then u leave it on standby still can last a day..who play games a whole day..no need work meh..

• mofo

mrhuawei , 19 Aug 2020maybe u should change ur battery..mine feeling just like ne... moremust be one imba battery u have ah bro.. whole day play cod and pubg no finish battery.. even my laptop on stand by last 12 hours.

• P4ULINA

Wery good Phone. After 3 years of using is still working smooth and fast. Unfortunately battery is not good any more because is old but I think that’s the best phone I ever had. Is better than Huawei 11 and 12.

• Tatzz

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2020Has anybody had any issues with the update 10.1. Couple of ... moreMy phone too have battery issues and heating problems after the update every time I play Mobile Legends. Is there a way to fix this?

• V

Recently I updated my Mate 10 to the latest version (10.0.0.158 (C636E4R1P3patch01) and installed SetEdit (Settings Database Editor). I also tinkered a little bit with network mode setting in SetEdit. However, I already changed it back to previous setting.

Now my Mate10 cannot connect to 2G network. Once I set it to 2G network it says "SOS only". I already did factory reset and network setting, but this problem is not solved. I can connect to 3G and 4G and use mobile data as normal though.

Friends, any ideas how to solve this problem? It would be highly appreciated.

• mrhuawei

Arjun, 18 Jul 2020Who using Huawei mate 10 please don't update EMUI 10 ... moremaybe u should change ur battery..mine feeling just like new after update..and it last me whole day even playing games like pubg and cod mobile

• mrhuawei

Badong, 18 Aug 2020I just bought it right 2nd hand I'm wandering fast dra... moreyes bro..update it to emui 10..ive been using this phone for 2 years now..very good phone..

• Badong

I just bought it right 2nd hand I'm wandering fast draining battery and heating issue while playing games, can it be fixed by software update I'm using emui 9.1.0252

• Talha

Arjun, 18 Jul 2020Who using Huawei mate 10 please don't update EMUI 10 ... moreBro how to fix it plz tell

• Shemi

Volte available in india ??

Rezaroid, 26 Jul 2020Hi, I have updated to Android 10 and I have no problem, the... moreChange the screen resolution to HD

Arjun, 18 Jul 2020Who using Huawei mate 10 please don't update EMUI 10 ... moreHi, I have updated to Android 10 and I have no problem, the software in the background is probably your problem.

• dogan

Boy, 19 Jul 2020I can Sandisk 200Gb & normal functionđź‘ŤI m using samsung 256 gb microsd for almost 3 years without problem :)

• Boy

fadinho, 09 Jun 2020Can i know maximum capacity (GB) for SD card can insert in ... moreI can Sandisk 200Gb & normal functionđź‘Ť

• Arjun

Who using Huawei mate 10 please don't update EMUI 10 .
After I update I have battery issue .

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2020Has anyone received Android 10 update in Africa / Middle Ea... moreAndroid 10 update was pushed today OTA in Egypt. So I assume this covers Africa and the Middle East.

Has anybody had any issues with the update 10.1. Couple of users complained about battery drainage issues after the update.

sayabosanhidup, 06 Jul 2020can somebody please kindly tell me is the front button cli... moreNo. It work as a capacitive fingerprint reader beside a couple of gestures too.

Has anyone received Android 10 update in Africa / Middle East? My phone is stuck at Android 9 and whenever I check for update it keeps telling me I'm up to date.

Any idea when will the OTA update be available in Africa?

Reknilador, 08 Jul 2020Why is this phone so rare? I see everyone selling the mate ... moreprobably coz we are still holding on to it, it's that good