Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design

Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2018what the diffrent???256 GB storage compared to 128 Gb on the regular 10 Pro and 6Gb Ram instead of 4Gb Eam

• Nico

I just bought it second hand, but after fabric restart I cant upgrade it to Android 9 Pie.. Really no Pie for so expensive flagship phone?? Somebody using it?

Bob, 26 Aug 2018Got a factory unlocked phone form Germany but not able to make j... moreyou should have checked the supported band in your local TElco before buying.. that is a problem

• babak

Twelve Inche, 03 Aug 2018With 256GB of storage who needs extra storage?i need as i own a sandisk 400gb card and this phone does not support micro sd

• Bob

Got a factory unlocked phone form Germany but not able to make jio voice calls.. Pls advice a solution

Twelve Inche, 03 Aug 2018It's worth it, end of the day you are what you think of yourself... moreExactly, i see no shame in it. If you want to have a special phone, I’m not going to front

Bobby, 25 Jan 2018Hi, the only problem that I sawed, it doesn't have the Memory ca... moreWith 256GB of storage who needs extra storage?

Walter C. Dornez, 24 Jul 2018Bragging rights, a few things in the box, Yada Yada. Pretty much... moreIt's worth it, end of the day you are what you think of yourself. If it makes one feel unique, its worthwhile to them, they can brag about it.

• crazy mustard

lets buy 100 euro phone put a car wallpaper and sell it for 1000 euro

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2018what the diffrent???Bragging rights, a few things in the box, Yada Yada. Pretty much, you're buying that Porsche design name.

what the diffrent???

Beak, 19 May 2018Infrared port Yes or noYes

• Beak

Infrared port
Yes or no

Like which one is better and cheaper

marten, 28 Feb 2018does the US version supports arabic languageYeah

• Bwell

AnonD-737926, 02 Mar 2018Ok so I purchased the Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design (PD) and it ... moreI see you purchased it with Best Buy. Can you use orcwith T-Moble?

Ok so I purchased the Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design (PD) and it cost me $1225 from Best Buy. This is the single SIM U.S. version that comes with 256GB internal. I have bought many smartphones in my time but I must admit that this is the BEST phone I have ever owned. It is fast. It comes with Android 8.0 Oreo and after loading all of my apps, data, docs, and especially my music (which is over 520 songs), it only shows that I am only using 7% of my total internal storage. 256GB is plenty of storage space. I recommend this PD phone to all prior Huawei smartphone owners (I have upgraded from the Mate 9).

• marten

does the US version supports arabic language

The price is still cheaper than an Apple iphone X, however for the price it should at least be able to have a micro sd card support, and have wireless charging. Probably the next version after 10 will implement those changes that way they can keep charging over $1000 bucks per phone. If Huawei doesn't start listening to it's consumers though, they will lose them to other brand name phones that are cheaper, have more options and more. Eh?

• Call me Insane but..

Not to mention the US version of this phone only has one sim slot not 2 !!!!