Huawei Mate 30

Huawei Mate 30

• justasking

this phone got stereo speaker? .. how about battery life good or not ? i thinking to get this phone but without gms i dunno this phone will get android 11 for future update

• Ashen

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2020Can u put Google on itSure... I bought this phone and I installed google apps in the phone

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2020Can u put Google on itOfcourse you can in less than 5 minutes too . Just search videos in YouTube.

Dometalican, 09 Jan 2020Only curious...can anyone validate if this thing actually has st... moreThey say it is only in stereo when on speaker phone, but when it comes to music and video playback it is only the down firing speaker works.

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2020I'm still waiting for review of this phone from gsmarena. Me too.

Can u put Google on it

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2020Can you install apps from APK Pure or APK Mirror without GMS? or... moreNevermind. I saw a video from a Youtube channel named Yugatech on how to download apps without Google Play Store.

Can you install apps from APK Pure or APK Mirror without GMS? or You still need Google services to install them? I am thinking of getting one since I only use Viber and few utility apps.

• Rainmaker

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020I was able to install Google Play on my Mate 30. wow .. thats great . did you do it by your self u tube or through the vendor ....?

• Phil Natan

The Mate 30 camera quality is just the same as the Vivo V15, Redmi note 8 or Galaxy A50. This phone's value is only for the new chipset and build.

I was able to install Google Play on my Mate 30.

I'm still waiting for review of this phone from gsmarena.

• Dometalican

Only curious...can anyone validate if this thing actually has stereo speakers? It'd be weird if it does but the 'Pro' doesn't but if so, I'd feel this be the better buy them the pro for that and the headphone jack alone.

How does the camera compete with the p30 pro?

• fireprince1

Received first Ota update. Build no 10.0.0.173. Model TAS-L29. Fix gaming issue, fix calendar widget, appassistant app and integrate Android Nov 2019 security update. So far so good

• Dimitris

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2019this phone is 5g ready right?There is a different version.. P30 PRO

I'm wondering why there is still no review from gsmarena for this this phone despite its been available for a while.

Fl, 12 Dec 2019And GSM arena, this phone TAS-L29 has FM radio. I was astonished... moreI'm thinking of getting the HUAWEI MATE 30 TAS-L29. I'm located in Alberta, Canada. I don't care about UI, if you like the phone, you will adapt to the menu/UI. It seems to have all I care about in a phone. Great camera, IR blaster, 5.1 Bluetooth, FM radio. The only worry I have is syncing my Google calendar with the supplied calendar.
Anybody have any comments on their impressions of using an Android phone without Google?

this phone is 5g ready right?

• Rainmaker

Cyy, 22 Nov 2019I Just received this phone yesterday. My findings : 1. Can inst... morehi .. thanks so much for sharing .I have always wanted a S pen but the Max versions equipped with the pen are too big in size... hard to put in the pockets. Thanks for telling us that the S pen works on this Mate 30 ... i guess you tried it with the Max version pen ..is that correct ? also if the pen works... i guess there is no separate compartment for the pen .. so we have to carry the pen separately unlike the Samsungs where there is a slot in the phone where we can easily slot in the pen .....appreciate your advice ...