Huawei Mate 30

Huawei Mate 30

Leonard, 12 Oct 2019china sell mate 30 and pro how much ? around 6000 to 6500 yuan pro and regular around 4.399sth

• Leonard

Lstar4real, 22 Sep 2019I will buy direct from China....Price will be more cheaper ...Am... morechina sell mate 30 and pro how much ?

Something about endurance rating?

• Lee

Latest News is blocked by Google Inc already.After a tech expert announced a back door on Huaiwei device can side download the Google package.The Google Inc block it after the News came out.

• Lee

Oh,can't side download Google services and play.The end of Huawei already.Comfired by global news source!

Rich watarious, 01 Oct 2019Wow this is the greatest news I am waiting to hear. You can down... moreNo, you really can't. There was a backdoor exposed but that "slammed shut" and is no longer available, at least from what I've read.

I think it's too big

• Rich watarious

Wow this is the greatest news I am waiting to hear. You can download Google apps to use on Mate 30? This is a good good news for we the Huawei Mate lovers.

• yuki

R87, 29 Sep 2019Can i download Google apps latter? Like fb, chrome etc? How?I bought mate 30 yesterday, and now I successed to set google apps in the phone. You can find the method in the youtube, and very easy to do it.

• R87

Can i download Google apps latter?
Like fb, chrome etc?
How?

• kawmic

Too expensy, 20 Sep 2019Someone smoking crack. 1100 euro android without android features.It says 550€

• kawmic

Alex , 21 Sep 2019Blame Apple for the insane prices of the smartphones these daysI do.😄😄😄&#­128516;

Yee, 27 Sep 2019Hey look, a headphone jack!It's a good new, no matter what some brands say by trying to make it seem like something obsolete and useless, right Apple?
The 3.5 jack is still needed.

• JIL

How good it mat be, no way i will buy a phone without Google Playstore, Maps, etc. End of story for Huawei, back to China only.

• Yee

Hey look, a headphone jack!

Mate 30 have FM I wish I can upload pics

I will buy direct from China....Price will be more cheaper ...Am a Phone vendor . Anyway...M Just waiting for the Phone Reviews..

• JIL

Alex , 21 Sep 2019Blame Apple for the insane prices of the smartphones these daysActually if you compare prices of phones from a few years ago, you can get very good midrange phones for much cheaper prices than before (mostly thanks to the chineses)...just don't buy the flagships wich will be obsolete very fast anyway.

Am surprise some people complaining about this mate 30 price....This is the same price with P30 6+128g version that was launched earlier this year while this mate 30 is 8+128 for €799 ....it's good deal compare to P30...and more compact than mate 20 almost buy it last week...my waiting really worth it

800 EUR??? Omg. It's overpriced 😕😕😕