Huawei Mate 30 Pro

Huawei Mate 30 Pro

• Ayesha

Zrno, 30 Jul 2020the best phone u can get for sure. It has everything from c... moreGoogle services available or note

the best phone u can get for sure. It has everything from camera, proccesor, battery, display, design and i can go on.. If ur gonna buy high end phones then this is it.

• cvid19

Lad, 21 Jul 2020If you are Chinese in China, you don’t care About Google. I... moreiam not live in china and i dont care GSM bloatware steam heat service, i could find any apk using petal search & appgallery not everything but its more than enough

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2020Hi guys? Any honest opinions of how the phone is without ... moreIf you are Chinese in China, you don’t care About Google. I figure you aren’t Chinese and you are in China, so you will need Google Services and this comes with annoyances caused by gov paranoia. You will need VPN service to do anything Google, such as installing Google Play Store apps and updates. It will life of hustle.

For one, we will be comparing one year old phone, the Mate 30, with the newest in tech ROG phone 3. I figure, you know the ROG phone is gaming phone and unless you are planing to buy gaming accessories, it would be a waste of money. Make it short, gamer with plenty of cash, buy ROG, not gamer, buy Huawei, but not if you are in USA. I suggest 5G phone made by Xiaomi, you can’t beat the quality and price.

Misfit2Fields, 18 Jul 2020Depends. P30 has the Google apps, really good battery l... moreReally good phone, not problems with Google play. I can get all apk I need....from petal Search and app gallery.... Satisfied with the buy....

Hi guys?
Any honest opinions of how the phone is without Google services.
And which would be the better phone, p40 pro or mate 30 pro

Nkejacksamy, 17 Jul 2020I'm stuck between Huawei P30 Pro and Mate 30 Pro, plea... moreDepends.

P30 has the Google apps, really good battery life, and a really good screen.

Mate 30 has a really good screen, 3D Face I.D on par with iPhone, better chip, bigger battery, no Google services at all, and is a risky buy because of that.

I'm stuck between Huawei P30 Pro and Mate 30 Pro, please which one is the best between the two?

I was considering getting this... But just read an article.. if another ban goes through, users can be left without service for days... So I'ma just back off on huawei. XD... maybe, I'm stubborn, so we'll see.

• Dave

just asking...
how?
i mean $557 and £844..
£844 is $1054 worth of money..
just sounds really wrong..

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2020hi do you have access to google services ?Hi have,

I also used back my HTC ANC type C earphone...fuuuhhhhhhhhh their sound just WOW

• sayabosanhidup

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2020What you're referring to are gimmicks. That's why... moreif few phones have them does nt mean they r gimmicks
but rather only few have that capability to do such thing

i can understand ur limited sight or perhaps short
sightedness n i do not wonder why u dont get me

sayabosanhidup, 30 Jun 2020u have to ask the other way around n why do other flags... moreWhat you're referring to are gimmicks. That's why few phones have them. I think you embarrassed yourself with that post.

• sayabosanhidup

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2020Why does Huawei's flagship phone have a mono speaker and on... moreu have to ask the
other way around

n why do other flagships have no
waterfall display n 7680fps video

so u pls be smart n think first
before asking silly questions

Why does Huawei's flagship phone have a mono speaker and only Full HD res?

• sayabosanhidup

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020I have Google installed and it works finesister bought huawei p40pro about 2months ago
and also she was taught how 2 install google too
i do nt know why there r people saying otherwise
so d same thing should apply to this p40pro plus
before switching 2 it she was using d huawei p30
yes it s only 7988yuan in china n im planning 2get
either p40pro+ / mate30pro so any advise for me
i bought several phones from china which none of
them has google n i just use other phone for gms

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020I have Google installed and it works fineCan u please give the link?

Ahmed, 28 Jun 2020is there a big difference between this and p30 pro the pric... moreThe chip, camera, display, battery. Those are different