Huawei Mate 30 Pro

Huawei Mate 30 Pro

sayabosanhidup, 17 hours agoif the p30 pro has a maximum of 50x zoom what is the maximum zo... more30x

• sayabosanhidup

if the p30 pro has a maximum of 50x zoom
what is the maximum zoom for mate 30pro

?

Dqm, 17 Feb 2020Tell me it work's perfectly? it works perfect !!

• Dqm

Franq13, 24 Jan 2020I can... Now my mate 30 Pro have Google play :) Tell me it work's perfectly?

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2020The issue not with google apps only you can get even play store ... moreyou can still update some apps that are available with the Huawei App Gallery;
as for security updates...the mate 30 pro is not even supposed to have play store, at this point one could ask himself 'can this phone have security issues if no one will bother to write a script for such device?'

Adel J, 11 Feb 2020I see tons and tons complaining and crying no Google apps.b peop... moreThe issue not with google apps only you can get even play store and install it. But you can’t get security patch or any software update.

salu, 12 Feb 2020Does it support 5ghttps://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_mate_30_pro_5g-9­880.php

salu, 12 Feb 2020Does it support 5gdoes it say Mate 30 Pro 5G or does it say Mate 30 Pro?

• salu

Does it support 5g

MiFan97, 10 Feb 2020For most of people, it really matters if they could use Google A... morei recon you never get to use a Sony phone nor Sennheisser headphones + PC, or better on a PC with a SoundBlaster card, the difference will be so smashing you will never want to root any phone nor listen to music on any phone

I see tons and tons complaining and crying no Google apps.b people for God sake wake up, it takes 5 minutes to resolve then it runs like any other Android with all G services perfectly running... Nothing much to do other than watching simple tutorials!!!

krissy, 09 Feb 2020bootloader? why do you need that for? root? or you want to get s... moreFor most of people, it really matters if they could use Google Apps... But not me. I can deal with no Gapps. I've already disabled them one by one, because I don't need them... With the expection of Gmail and YouTube. But again, I have better alternative apps for them.
For Gmail, I sign-in inside my favourite web browser, Opera.
For YouTube, I use Videoder. Not only it can play YouTube's videos, it can even download them.

But the "Bootloader CAN'T be unlocked" problem is the reason I won't go for any Huawei phone.
There are tons of interesting apps, tricks, features and MODs that require Root access.
You know, since I started using Viper4Android (a famous root-requiring sound equalizer) I really can't go back and use JetAudio's and PowerAmp's equalizers. They are "garbage" compared to Viper4Android. I still remember the first day I used it. I was totally blown out by its jaw-dropping sound quality! It turned my horrible $10 earphone to something like a decent $50 earphone! I spent the whole day re-listening my whole music library, and after playing each of them, I was like "Wow! I have NOT heard these details before! What a crystal clear sound quality! What a deep bass! What a wide soundstage!"

But aside from the Root, not to mention that without unlocking the bootloader, you CAN'T install Custom ROMs on Huawei phones. So after 1-2 years, once they stop officialy supporting your phone, it's done. No updates anymore.
But there are even 2013-2014 phones from Xiaomi, Samsung and OnePlus that still receive Android 9 and 10 Custom ROMs.

MiFan97, 09 Feb 2020You CAN install gapps on Huawei phones. But you CAN NOT unlock ... morebootloader? why do you need that for? root? or you want to get some services that this phone does not has?

You CAN install gapps on Huawei phones.
But you CAN NOT unlock the bootloader. That's the real deal-breaker!

andrew, 07 Feb 2020No google apps suck cannot do anything, Whithout google i cant c... moreFind out a little info, installing Google Services does not take more than 3 minutes thanks to several tutorials on YouTube, and the phone works perfectly with ALL GOOGLE SERVICES and updated.

andrew, 07 Feb 2020No google apps suck cannot do anything, Whithout google i cant c... more? you know, you can access google maps from any device that has a browser;
if that device has a GPS module = pretty much any android phone (or USB GPS plugged in), and of course drivers and software that will allow the browser to use location....in that case you can open google maps in a browser and use it just like on an android device; i see no problem here;
the only reason you can not use a desktop PC for maps directions, is that the desktop has no GPS module

not having google play, which Mate30pro has, along with all apps, does not limit you in any way, you will just have to bookmark all websites and use bookmarks instead of apps

• andrew

krissy, 31 Jan 2020i noticed it's gone from amazon, or was not available , but i ca... moreNo google apps suck cannot do anything, Whithout google i cant check location road

Jimbob, 31 Jan 2020Is this phone out yet? Cant find it anywhere....... .....i noticed it's gone from amazon, or was not available , but i can buy it in local media markt, in Germany

• Jimbob

Is this phone out yet? Cant find it anywhere....... .....

If this one have a 3.5mm jack, I will consider it as a replacement for Samsung phone.