Huawei Mate 30 Pro

Huawei Mate 30 Pro

• Precious

My Huawei mate30 pro failed down and the touch screen experienced some cracks and from that moment my front camera it's not showing pictures what can be problem

salukanipun, 22 Mar 2021Using almost an year now. One great device which never fa... moreThanks👍

• Huawei user

Hey for those of you that are using the phone,
how is the loudspeaker I meant for sound that is coming through the bottom firing speaker is it that bad that's mono speaker?

I am somewhat thinking whether to save a bit cash to buy Mate 30 Pro for a gift instead of Mate 40 Pro. I already own Mate 40 Pro and it has the best sound out there and I am a bit "worried" how's this Mate 30 sounds like considering it's only sold online in my Country and there is nowhere to be found in store to test it.

Thank you!

• salukanipun

Using almost an year now. One great device which never failed . 40w Quick charging is very hand when it comes to day today busy life . Camera is so super . 4500mah puling great with super hard usage . This Google business a bit of a problem though but no me . 100% superb device even though its remarked as a failed device.

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2021For $430 definitely it gets me interested How is your expe... moreIm Using this phone, for almost a year, withouth any problem, This phone is promising, Camera Super clear compared other brand, the most clear ultrawide shot among the competitors, super fast fluid UI never experience any hiccup and hung.

For $430 definitely it gets me interested
How is your experience with this phone so far?

What benefit u can get from installing harmony os? Im user mate 30 pro btw

how to active call recorder on mate 30 pro after emui 11 update...

Christian A. Saputra, 07 Jan 2021Hi Huawei Lovers, I am using Huawei Mate 30 pro now. just ... moreProbably wait for mate 50. It's going to be more good! Also, HARMONY might be on it. HARMONYOS now is availible to download! For p30, p40, mate 30 series.

stranger, 10 Jan 2021In my opnions , between Mate 40 Pro and Mate 30 Pro there a... moreYou can install google, here is how!
Go on App gallery, search for the google app you want to install, for example chrome, go search it and tap the app version, on it tap get. It will push you to the website and select download, agree to the permissions, do this with rest of the apps. However, some apps might not be availible in app gallery. BUT, this will install Google applications right on your phone!

I have GMS installed on my Mate 30 Pro 5G due to it has a Chinese firmware.
But I haven`t push notifications.
How can I get them, please?
Thanks in advance!

Anyone want Play Store just need to download the DualSpace app latest version and the app store is there

• stranger

Christian A. Saputra, 07 Jan 2021Hi Huawei Lovers, I am using Huawei Mate 30 pro now. just ... moreIn my opnions , between Mate 40 Pro and Mate 30 Pro there aren't much differences between them. If you had side loaded the Google Play Store before on Mate 30 Pro , you might not able to do it on new products from Huawei after P40 Series were released [ i've read somewhere in a forum] . For me Mate 30 Pro had a better looking so far and volume gesture is kinda a new innovative which interest me. His display also gave me an immersive experience

• Christian A. Saputra

Hi Huawei Lovers,
I am using Huawei Mate 30 pro now. just wonder, should I change my Mate 30 Pro to Mate 40 Pro? or should keep it and maybe waiting for Mate 50 Pro?

Thanks for anyone helps.

How to active callrecoeder on emui 11?? If any idea please share...

• Mr. F

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2020How to install google play service,playstore in..mate 30 pr... moreU need to downgrade it first.

• Mr. F

Aptx ? really ? i thought this phone just support sbc, aac, and LDAC

I seriously don't understand how anyone can effectively use any android phone without Google

MATE 30 PRO, 21 Nov 2020Does anyone know a good method to install Google Services i... moreSearch about apps with "MicroG".
It allows you to log into your Google account on different apps.

Like YouTube, but with YouTube Vanced & Google camera etc.

Does anyone know a good method to install Google Services in EMUI 11 and work well at the present day?

Thanks in advance !! :-)