Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

• sayabosanhidup

Pankaj, 14 Feb 2020I have been using Mate8 for 3years and it has been a wonderful e... morefor sure of course you can
from an experience person

• Pankaj

I have been using Mate8 for 3years and it has been a wonderful experience using thi phone. Now I think Battery needs replacement as it takes hours to charge but gets discharged faster....can someone tell me whether the in-built battery is replaceable ? If yes, in Middle East region where can I get the battery replaced ?

Bilal, 19 Jan 2020Can we register 2 finger prints in it?upto 5 finger prints can be registered

• Bilal

Can we register 2 finger prints in it?

• sayabosanhidup

someone kindly tell me is there a 3gb ram 32gam rom
of the huawei mate 8 version for mocha brown colour

?

• Praveen

Awais, 10 Dec 2019Using since 3 years. Working perfectly like new phone. Best phon... morePhone working properly bro

• Praveen

• realsam009

Awais, 10 Dec 2019Using since 3 years. Working perfectly like new phone. Best phon... moreusing it since its launched

• Awais

Using since 3 years. Working perfectly like new phone. Best phone ever made!!

• seleo

3 years of hard use and this phone still rocking 1,5 day with single charge and running everything lightning fast..such a beautiful device

Pmos69, 29 Jul 2019Huawei failed to keep this device updated for 2 years. When Oreo... moreI have a Mate 8 with build NXT-L29C636B103 and I haven't had any updates so have Android 6 and EMUI 4, it seems updating to 7 let alone 8 is not made available in the NZ region?, any ideas how to get around that?

jenny, 17 Aug 2019hi can any one tell me that this phone has any secure folder or ... moreyes u can by using hide application option

• jenny

hi can any one tell me that this phone has any secure folder or private space where i can keep copies of apps so it can't be seen by anyone in the apps or main display. please guide me

Huawei failed to keep this device updated for 2 years. When Oreo was launched, the mate 8 wasn't 2 years old. Yet I think only the chinese version got an oreo update. Mine certainly didn't.
Will vote with my wallet and won't buy another huawei.

AmbitiousMuscle, 13 Jun 2019Just change it. After 2 years my batter started failing but once... more which website is best to buy the huawei mate 8 battery... Pls reply

• AmbitiousMuscle

atharasif, 17 Feb 2018anyone ???? any solution as my battery has some serious issues ?Just change it. After 2 years my batter started failing but once you change it the phone should work like new.

Very nice phone, it's still like being updated..i only dropped my phone a lot of times but it's still durable..i love it's big screen ..

Whata beuty.
Don't get me wrong my P30 Pro beuty too, but this makes my heart burn

prince, 09 Apr 2019Is this mobile Huawei Mate 8 dual active?( which means if a make... moreYes this is dual active you can make call from sim 1 to sim 2 and can receive

• prince

JHP, 30 Mar 2019I had this phone for 2+ years now. Was good back then, still ver... moreIs this mobile Huawei Mate 8 dual active?( which means if a make a call in SIM 1, I have to receive a call in SIM 2).. If not which mobile has that feature..