Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

• Saad

Very good and fast processor

• thatgirlEast

should this phone support netflix?

• Stan

I have been using the Huawei Ascend Mate 8 since 2018 with no battery issues until only now. That notification at 2 % used to take me for a further 5 minutes standby time, now it won't even stay on unplugged.

• Oga sir

When will it recie OS9 pie update.??

Battery not rilly

LonelyAwkward, 03 May 2020what does it have newNothing special just emui firmware change and security patch update

• don'tcallmeshirley

Dk, 29 Apr 2020Amazing phone for gaming.. I'm playing pubg and CODM on it.. Sure you are mate, i had the phone and it struggled with pubg, don't think 15 fps counts.

UsmanMuneer, 01 Apr 2020New Update have EMUI 5.0.4 Android 7 with August 2019 Secur... morewhat does it have new

I didn´t have any update since 2017

• Dk

Aez, 29 Apr 2020Its available huawei mate 8 play pubg mobile now ?? Anyone ... moreAmazing phone for gaming.. I'm playing pubg and CODM on it..

• Aez

Its available huawei mate 8 play pubg mobile now ?? Anyone can explain.

Aryaan, 16 Apr 2020Yes I also received the same update 2.34GB Nxt-l29c185b587.... moreI think international firmware users will not get any further major update

UsmanMuneer, 01 Apr 2020Good news i am recieving a new update it is 2.34GB in size ... moreYes I also received the same update 2.34GB Nxt-l29c185b587... But when we will get the update for Oreo 8.0

UsmanMuneer, 01 Apr 2020Good news i am recieving a new update it is 2.34GB in size ... moreNew Update have EMUI 5.0.4 Android 7 with August 2019 Security Patch 😢

Good news i am recieving a new update it is 2.34GB in size and released on 14-01-2020. It os NXT-L29C185B587

Last update was 2 years back NXT-L29C185B585.

Will tell you guys shortly about the update content.

• Mate Man

Pankaj, 14 Feb 2020I have been using Mate8 for 3years and it has been a wonder... moreYes, but You must make this in servis.for everything in Germany.. i pay 60 euro. I have Mate 8 4,5 years. I changed battery, buy original , and Phone going like a new:)) little bandit :)))

• sayabosanhidup

Pankaj, 14 Feb 2020I have been using Mate8 for 3years and it has been a wonder... morefor sure of course you can
from an experience person

• Pankaj

I have been using Mate8 for 3years and it has been a wonderful experience using thi phone. Now I think Battery needs replacement as it takes hours to charge but gets discharged faster....can someone tell me whether the in-built battery is replaceable ? If yes, in Middle East region where can I get the battery replaced ?

Bilal, 19 Jan 2020Can we register 2 finger prints in it?upto 5 finger prints can be registered

• Bilal

Can we register 2 finger prints in it?