Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design

Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design

• 5h1t

4 1 4 1, 08 Jan 2018This is the worst "Porsche Design" product I've ever seen. It's ... moreI can't help noticing a contradiction in your comment!

• Not Google

Sooo a Mate 9 pro remastered should i say?

I think I like this one?

• 4 1 4 1

This is the worst "Porsche Design" product I've ever seen. It's literally a carbon-copy of Samsung's Galaxy design. I'm glad the new Huawei Porsche Design smartphone actually looks like a different device.

• Danish

AnonD-522406, 17 Oct 2017when will it be available in PAKISTAN ? we would love to have su... moreBro its available at myshop.pk

• Arif

Already available in Pakistan at I shipping Karachi (online store)

• PVA

AnonD-707227, 11 Oct 2017Is it available in Kenya.Yes it is avaiaible in Nairobi.

when will it be available in PAKISTAN ? we would love to have such device. Awaiting heartly

• :)

when will it be available in Philippines? we would love to have such device.

Is it available in Kenya.

• Omid46

Dearest Huawei.You,for sure,are one of the most prestigious brand worldwide that beside making smartdevices installing telecommunication systems in many countries !! This phablet with $ 3000 price written on my left side page is unaffordable for many people !!! Could it be much more better and successful !!! The answer would have been "yes" of course !! 1- Reduction of useless bezels 2- Having a dedicated memory slot 3- Not using hybrids anymore further 4- Using Bluetooth 5 plus its auxiliaries 5 - USB V 3.1 + specifically OTG 6- Radio + rds recording....7-Chances of upgrading always in last android system....These are just merely suggestions for going from better to the best....If Xiaomie of China can , Huawei of China is able to do it best....Justice Rights.Omid12Omidvar is a neutral supporter of both brands and customers unbiasedly like GSMArena....Thanks and welcome Huawei youngsters engineers innovative generations....

• someone

in fact, it is high quality phone from best phone brand, I have the MATE 9 and it's special phone because of much more advantages like big and good screen, awesome battery life, very good cameras, high level of sound speaker, and IR blaster for doing everything in single button, don't forget quick charging which is really quick charging even the battery is 4000 mAh.

• LOL

Moody, 16 Mar 2017Hi, there is always delay in whatsapp, in one hour it charges 30... moreSince you have C9 Pro I guess you are not really had a Porsche design mate 9. Don't bluff here and make yourself no class. One hour of Charge If using original Super Charge plug and cable at least 0% to 60%

• ANDY

salman peerzade, 09 Aug 2017i would rather buy a iphone 8 and a vada pav by the remaining mo... moreget a life plz

• salman peerzade

i would rather buy a iphone 8 and a vada pav by the remaining money....
salman rocks

justinmidlet, 15 Jul 2017can you explain...?I think u just don't know how to use it

• justinmidlet

Moody, 16 Mar 2017Hi, there is always delay in whatsapp, in one hour it charges 30... moreWhatsApp always delayed what shall any suggestions??

• Dandelin

Paul, 18 May 2017I have been using this phone for 1 week now. I'm really disappoi... morethat's because you can't get used to it

• Paul

I have been using this phone for 1 week now. I'm really disappointed by the emui and HuAwei. It can not be compared by any means to LG or Samsung operating system for ease, features or security. The phone is definitely fast with a great battery but in relation to price and design and features the result is that it's a huge disappointment which I have only my self to blame.
Apart from the Porsche design brand printed on the phone the design is a copy of Samsung s series. Yes it has 6gb ram and 256 gb storage but that,s all. The camera is decent but no way better than 2016 flagship models from most major phone manufacturers. Charging is very quick and battery last a full day with heavy use.

When you pay premium price you expect only the best but perhaps this is just Huaweii best only and just falls short. Big disappointment is the lack of security features like full encryption! You can only encrypt files you choose and not the whole phone. Also when someone has been using LG and Samsung software interface in their phones is hugely disappointed with HuAwei which is extremely simplified and inadequate by all standards.