Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (2019)

Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (2019)

How can i install Google Playstore

• Lajla

gabegabe, 10 May 2021For artists, the MPENCIL is a must. It's really good a... moreHi, I have a question: did you have any issues with installing Clip Paint Studio on your Huawei matepad pro tablet? I know it doesn't support at least anything from Google Store... however, I am also about to decide which brand tablet I want, and most of the devices I have from Huawei, so I was thinking of matching device...but I am also an artist and I must be sure that a) the Mpencil is good b) I can install the apps :D Thank you!

• Lay

What's with the four microphone holes? does that all work? I read one review saying that only one microphone works and the other works to reduce ambient sound? is it true?

Anonymous, 02 Jun 2021i mean it literally is the apple pencil, look at the design... moreIt's a pen. There is one design.

• redvale

MladenJ, 14 Jun 2021Can Google play services be installed and work without prob... moreseach gspace in the app gallery

• Ric28

Don't buy this tablet if you a Google hardcore fans. No Google at all or anything that must connect or open using Google. Most apps on android depend on Google, other than that it was suck.

In my +62 they change the fast charge to 18 watt...suck

Can Google play services be installed and work without problems and can it be done directly from a tablet without a PC.

gabegabe, 10 May 2021For artists, the MPENCIL is a must. It's really good a... morei mean it literally is the apple pencil, look at the design
they copy but they copy the good things
lol

• Jay

I don't know if the follow cam feature on this really work. I've been using this device for zoom call, messenger and etc. Or is there something you need to do so that smartview/followcam will activate??

• Jeuffrey

Jen, 19 May 2021My Matepad Pro gets a lot of scratch and small punctures (l... moreHello there, I believe that is the problem of any flip covers / keyboards etc. Glass hardness on phones / tablets is usually small scratches at lvl 6 with deeper at 7. Without flip cover you cannot actually scratch it that easily, however with flip cover when the tiny dust / dirt / sand get in between cover / keyboard and screen, it will get scratched eventually :/ Either get some kind of glass / plastic screen shield (not sure how that would affect stylus precision) or put some fabric sheet between glass and flip before you close it :)

• Jen

My Matepad Pro gets a lot of scratch and small punctures (like punctured by a needle) idk why, i never even dropped this. I always handle it with care and I never took it off from the silicone case or the huawei magic keyboard that comes along with it. Does anybody here have the same problem like mine?

• brudd3r

Stegadon23, 17 May 2021Just bought Matepad Pro on 17 May...is still shipping to my... moreyou are not alone there :)

• Stegadon23

Just bought Matepad Pro on 17 May...is still shipping to my place, then I read there is a new matepad pro comming this year.......holy cow.....

For artists, the MPENCIL is a must. It's really good and can be compared to the apple pencil. ( can't compare it to the s7 spen cause of its odd nib)

I use clipstudio, sketchbook,medibang and ibispaintx and it works great.

Qeutte, 30 Apr 2021How to have google apps? TIAuse alternative apps. Google apps like chrome, gmail or maps all have alternatives. Use the built in huawei app store or use apkpure as suggested below for apps.

• Qeutte

How to have google apps? TIA

Dark, 08 Nov 2020Hi... Anybody know how to install Google Service on Huaw... moretry

• Batforest

Nalo, 22 Feb 2021I came from Tab s5e Samsung , so what are the things that I... moreInstall ApkPure, use like google play. Also a lot of apps now on Huawei apps built in.. I have no problems, am writing on huawei matepad 10.4 now. Really good gear.

• Terence

Mohd , 20 Feb 2021Very cool tab....but no Google servicesGoogle service and install privately. Everything can work after that