Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 (2021)

Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 (2021)

Lol it says in the review 'there is no fingerprint or 3D face scanning biometric security. The tablet does offer face recognition, but it's of the least secure type, and we won't feel safe leaving our bank card info stored on this thing.'

So, the main problem is security. Even CCP Police can access this thing. My phones, and tablet have fingerprint security, and why this thing doesn't? Epic fail. because I buy online.

I live in Australia and have 2 Huawei products and plan to buy the new Matpad Pro. I am looking forward to getting Harmony on my Mate 30 Pro and as soon as possible on My Matebook pro. I wish Huawei and China every success.

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2021It's an OLED panel which is much more important than j... moreSamsung Tab S7+ costs around the same and has both 120hz refresh rate and Super AMOLED display πŸ₯±

I still remember those people who were saying Harmony OS is not Android while I'm saying yes it is Android.
Huawei isn't capable of defeating Android's superiority.
Neither another companies, including Apple.

• mark

Many huawei agents here in the comments. But, nobody outside China is going to buy a device with harmony OS.

Backlight is important for me, maybe I will not upgrade my Huawei Matepad Pro 10.8".

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2021huawei's own proprietary card that they use since the ... moreBecause NM is more rare and expensive... I think you have answered your own question... They were thinking they could make more money with their own type of memory...

Its only 8+128G that use Kirin 9000e, the bigger capacity use Kirin 9000....try correct your article..

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2021The budget 400 Euro matepad has 120hz but pro model stuck o... moreIt's an OLED panel which is much more important than just refresh rateπŸ₯±.

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2021What's that nano memory? Is it different from regular ... morehuawei's own proprietary card that they use since the p20 series
I don't know why they don't just adopt SD cards because NM is more rare and expensive

What's that nano memory? Is it different from regular Microsd?

The budget 400 Euro matepad has 120hz but pro model stuck on 60hz

honor lover, 02 Jun 2021bring latest arm architectured soc in tablet and mobile. th... moreLol fail again?

Holy moly it looks awesome and what a battery a d we all know how Huawei battery time rocks...
Come to daddy πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

I have been waiting for this for a long time. I love kirin chipset, the performance always excellent. Until now, i been using mediapad m6 as for my media tablet. This is a good upgrade. Looking forward for online order.

A wonderful fascinating OLED display that has slim bezels which looks phenomenal. I love Huawei devices by having Mate 30 pro, looking forward to have this tablet as well.

Reverse charging 5w,wireless reverse charging 10w????????

I think Huawei are gonna pull their wildcard now

Huawei is trying and happy for the launch of harmony os hope it beats andriod and apple ois

Looking pretty good