Huawei MatePad T8

Huawei MatePad T8

This device is way better than my previous Samsung Tab A 8.0 (2019), as regards to the; built, battery, screen display, camera and pretty much everything, except the Google play service support though 🙂.

I make use of the "Gspace" app to install google apps that are not compatible with this device. That resolves all of my worries.

gambit1977, 07 Feb 2021Hope no more trump mean no more banThe ban, still stands.

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2021What is the best video player for this tablet please Mx player

• Kayla

Giuliano ZB, 30 Jan 2021to answer some questions: the sound of the tablet is quite ... moreCan you download apps off Google play store or not?

• Iz

San, 30 Jan 2021Bruh it's 100$ tablet what did you expected? U can claim warranty right? What's the problem? I also claim mine Huawei mate 20 Pro screen issue twice for free.

• Agus

Is this 64 bit?

• Johnny

NourAldine, 14 Mar 2021Does this tab support phone Calls? Please reply quicklyYes it does.

What is the best video player for this tablet please

NourAldine, 14 Mar 2021Does this tab support phone Calls? Please reply quicklyyes it do
1 sim card only

• NourAldine

Giuliano ZB, 30 Jan 2021to answer some questions: the sound of the tablet is quite ... moreDoes this tab support phone Calls?
Please reply quickly

• Imn

gambit1977, 07 Feb 2021Hope no more trump mean no more banYes, i love this tablet. Worth to buy. Trust me.

• Kayi

I bought one and it has radio

Hope no more trump mean no more ban

ezad86, 20 Jul 2020I bought this one for my son.. I sideload gms, and now this... moreHow sideload gms?

Giuliano ZB, 30 Jan 2021Yes, you canHow? Please teach how to use. Is it possible also for other google apps

• San

jen, 01 Sep 2020don't buy ! despite of no google service the LCD got g... moreBruh it's 100$ tablet what did you expected?

• Giuliano ZB

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2021i want to buy it for my kids... Can use Google meet? Google... moreYes, you can

• Giuliano ZB

to answer some questions: the sound of the tablet is quite loud compared to many similar devices of other brands. google meet and google classroom are applicable on this tablet even if google has imposed certain restrictions on those from huawei. The radio on the tablet is accessible through the books, but if they are taken out of the tablet, the radio continues without problems :) compared to others, when you take out the headphones, the radio is interrupted.

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2021Can use Google Classroom and Google Meet or not?I guess not.