Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2

Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2

• samboy

its user frendly

b, 13 Apr 2015My mediapad 7 youth 2 on the box says Wi-Fi+3G.Can one make cal... moreYes you can make calls. I bought one and used my normal voice sim; i can make calls.

• b

My mediapad 7 youth 2 on the box says Wi-Fi+3G.Can one make calls also.

channers, 03 Apr 2015Ive just purchased one, pretty good for a small cheap tablet. Ch... moreHow much u bought?

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2015Awesome tablet nice screen. Nova 3 is very smooth and 18 gb stor... moreWhere i can find a custom rom for it

Awesome tablet nice screen. Nova 3 is very smooth and 18 gb storage is awesome. I made my custom rom on it and its cool.android 4.3

• nick

really really horrible screen, even compared to Asus fonepad 7/8, which is also cheap. touch sensitivity also not as good as asus. heavier and thicker than other tablets. don't pay more than $100 for this.

• nevancito

Not bad at all for 100 euro.Bought this as a spare tablet and now I use it more than my Samsung.

• akbar

its gprs no work.just you can work with wifi

• channers

Ive just purchased one, pretty good for a small cheap tablet. Charge lasts all day even after watching films and playing games all day. Not overheated once. I had an Ipad Air last year and the comparison (price and usability) is much better, especially as its got google playstore instead of apple appstore.

excellent...better than samsung tab3 7.0

zari, 14 Mar 2015i have bought it almost 6 months ago till then its working fine ... moreis it easy getting hot after playing game?

Is that true this tab easy getting hot when playing game...I need you guys opinion please. Because I will buy it later on

• David Rudy

I just bought it

• David Rudy

I havent bought it

Segun, 12 Mar 2015My youth 2 tab gets hot like hell and whenever I'm playing any g... morehow to check?

• TCH

This mediapad support Micro USB to HDMI MHL Cable Kit?

• zari

i have bought it almost 6 months ago till then its working fine sometimes i notice a minor lag but otherwise its fine and it runs all the games quite good.

• Segun

My youth 2 tab gets hot like hell and whenever I'm playing any game, it goes off and reboots itself. No flash for the camera, they said the battery is 4000mAh but it's just 1750mAh. Every other things work well. In just 2weeks. Almost getting fed up.

huawei , 17 Jan 2015plx tell me that do thé front cam of this tab is goo... morei installed firmware on my tablet 7 youth 2 .after installtion ,it is not storing the barttery .what should i do ? :(