Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4

Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4

• LG

Gunmaster, 15 May 2018If you full reset your Android 6.0 mediapad. Will it automa... moreit will stay at the latest os if u updated to 7.0. cheers

• Gunmaster

If you full reset your Android 6.0 mediapad. Will it automatic update to Android 7.0 after that or it will remain at Android 6.0?

Drue, 26 Apr 2018can u play mobile legends here or ros? yes

• Drue

can u play mobile legends here or ros?

Is it a phone also?

• T_ill

HuaweiNoob, 09 Mar 2018regarding the 64gb model...how much internal memory is left... moreI had 59.8GB left when I bought the tablet.. Im using the Chinese variant.. No playstore installed in it.. I had to install that... It was a good deal

T_ill, 23 Mar 2018BTV-DL09 user here...I got the nougat update since I got th... moreTablet doesn't need Oreo. It performs extremely well with Nougat, an update is not needed.

• T_ill

BTV-DL09 user here...I got the nougat update since I got this tablet April 2017, I have been getting security patches..the one I have now is february 2018 patch.still no Oreo yet.instead am getting updates on the file manager gallery cloud music player and so on.this is disapointing..GIVE US OREO HUAWEI

the new update is EMUI 5.0.1 and android 7. after i recevied my tablet ( 3 week ago) in 7 days is update android 6 to 7 and EMUI 4.0.2 TO 5 ...after 1 week is update to EMUI 5.0.1 ( Italy - romanian user )

No Update?!!!, 13 Mar 2018it doesn't receive any update in Iran! I don't know why hua... morewhat is it's android right now?

• No Update?!!!

it doesn't receive any update in Iran! I don't know why huawei doing like this. it's an expensive tab, and should get better support. unbelievable

• HuaweiNoob

regarding the 64gb model...how much internal memory is left with all the pre installed apps and/or bloatware that comes with the tablet??

• AndroidUser

Jhune, 02 Mar 2018Do not use another charger use huawei charger only and you ... moreThat's true.

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2017Problem with people is that they buy tablet and expect ever... moreOne update is nowadays a usual.
Especially because android 7 is better for tablets.
What is wrong when they pay same as a huawei phone for tablet.
The difference of price of tablet vs phones is parts like camera that are usually weaker.
So what is wrong with paying and expect support for only one update?!
(If it was 7 in the first, at least i didn't mind if it doesn't get any updates)

• Jhune

AD, 12 Jan 2018Hi guys, my tablet took 7 hours to get charge 0% to 100%. I... moreDo not use another charger use huawei charger only and you got better

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2018I want to know , ear phone includes or not in original packing?No it doesn't come with headphones. But speakerphone.....

• Hellgirl82

I used this tab for almost 1 year now. Very satisfied. Good sound system, good battery life, great display.

AlejandroA, 30 Jan 2018My MediaPad M3 arrived last Friday and it was updated immed... moreThat's great news! I just ordered one of these and can't wait to get it.

• AlejandroA

My MediaPad M3 arrived last Friday and it was updated immediately to Android 7.0 (Nougat). It looks stunning, the battery life is great and the sound is spectacular.

Hi guys! I'm buying a tablet this weekend but I still can't decide which one to get. Here are the current prices (with rough conversion of currency from JPY to USD). Will mainly use it for Netflix amd Google sheets lols. The screen on galaxy is really awesome but m3 has a good screen as well based on reviews, I am a bit concerned about touch issues on M3 so please confirm if it has been resolved by the update.
Any thoughts and comments? Replies will be greatly appreciated!

Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 (¥34,000/ $312)
Huawei Mediapad M3 (¥30,000/$275)